The 'Shit I'm selling' thread

Izo

Tranny Chaser
0qDu5CM.jpg

Welcome peddlers, hoarders and hustlers!

This thread is where you post your surplus stock - Have at it!

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
MSI Hawk GTX460 1GB Twin Frozr II. Never overclocked beyond stock overclock. Ran BF4 at 1080 at a mix of Med/Low settings.

Looking for 75 OBO

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
-insert obligatory "Rerolled.org is not responsible for any transactions on the money or merchandise side and is not responsible for any unsatisfactory or fraudulent activities." warning here-

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Uh ill sell someone a evga gtx295. Also would sell a 10/22 with a couple magazines in the Phoenix area, FTF only.

Sterling

El Presidente
Have a handful of various MTG booster boxes of recent sets around I could let go. Also some other random boxes of stuff like 2013 Topps football hobby boxes and some of the recent Yugioh boxes as well. I manage a small chain of stores but I figured I'd give you fucks a crack at some of this stuff before I put it up on Ebay or whatever.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
-insert obligatory "Rerolled.org is not responsible for any transactions on the money or merchandise side and is not responsible for any unsatisfactory or fraudulent activities." warning here-
Use something like heatware.com and it could ease the mind some.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Have a handful of various MTG booster boxes of recent sets around I could let go. Also some other random boxes of stuff like 2013 Topps football hobby boxes and some of the recent Yugioh boxes as well. I manage a small chain of stores but I figured I'd give you fucks a crack at some of this stuff before I put it up on Ebay or whatever.
Name the MTG boxes and list prices.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Looking to sell my PS Vita, barely used and in pristine condition. Comes with the following.

PS Vita (Box, power cord, paperwork)
32gb memory card
Playstation brand travel case
PDP trigger grip

Asking $275

Solariss

Golden Squire
Anyone want these for $45?Amazon.com : Klipsch Image S4i Rugged - BLUE All Weather In-Ear Headphones : Electronics

I bought them on Woot! for $50ish and can't return them. They work great, and can be used as plug in earpiece/microphone for ps4. I've only used them once. I just noticed that I don't like the in-ear style headphones. They make me dizzy for some reason and my ears are small so things generally don't fit in there.

I think I threw away the box, so you'll just get these, but there was nothing else in it.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Selling my Note 2. Company bought out my contract and got me a different phone.

Works fine. Has the s pen still. Might have a few minor wear and tear marks from having it in and out of pockets for a year.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Might sound somewhat odd but I am looking to sell a grandfathered Unlimited Data verizon wireless plan, I recently got a new work phone through T-mobile so I have this 2nd phone line sitting around. Was going to post it up on ebay or some shit but figured I would check here first if anyone is looking for an unlimited data plan.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Have someone else put on the plan and then put everything in their name?