The Sopranos

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
1693009221521.png

• 2Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Once you get to the 2nd or 3rd season when it starts being broadcast in HD it doesn’t feel so dated anymore.

spronk

FPS noob
more like 1999-2015, its been getting shittier and shittier for a few years now

frankly thank god, in a misguided attempt to reverse tits and ass "misogny" TV shows in the past few years thought everyone wanted to see dongs and 90 lb women being John Wick.

anyways new deleted scenes and stuff are up on HBO and i didn't know this but they shot a 3 years after the ending spot just to attempt to lure Lebron James to the Knicks lol

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Honestly we're gonna have to ride our hopes on AppleTV+ to carry the torch for a while. Apple has the money to burn to make niche prestige dramas as halo products.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Honestly we're gonna have to ride our hopes on AppleTV+ to carry the torch for a while. Apple has the money to burn to make niche prestige dramas as halo products.

They didn't piss money away buying IPs and studios to build a service and are doing it themselves so yeah, probably accurate.

I cringe every time I see a new movie with the iconic MGM logo and then some vandalism below it about it being an AMAZON COMPANY. Tacky.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I cringe every time I see a new movie with the iconic MGM logo and then some vandalism below it about it being an AMAZON COMPANY. Tacky.
Prime is honestly pretty good, all things considered. I don't have high hopes it stays that way.