The Spring 2019 Anime Thread

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Demon Hunter delivers again.

I find it amazing that both of the side characters are annoying as fuck. Zenitsuro and Inosuke both. Zenitsuro being the worse of the two. Inosuke is kind of amusing but god damn. Dude. DECAF. DRINK DECAF.

Even the ravens are super annoying.

I think even Tanjiro's extremely kind nature will be turned homicidal on his own Demon Corps Bros if they keep it up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I find it amazing that both of the side characters are annoying as fuck. Zenitsuro and Inosuke both. Zenitsuro being the worse of the two. Inosuke is kind of amusing but god damn. Dude. DECAF. DRINK DECAF.

Even the ravens are super annoying.

Right now it's the god tier Ufotable animation that keeps me watching, otherwise I would consider dropping it.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Vinland looks good, but is it one of those series that will spend 12 or 24 EP in world building and then never hear of it again ?

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So I'm finally getting around to watching One-Punch Man season 2. You guys complained about the video quality of this show. What the fuck were you watching? Did you even watch the first season? Second season looks much better than season 1 did. I'm getting a kick out of it.

You all are crazy. And you bitch too much. Try being happy some time. Life goes much easier that way.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
The animation is definitely different in OPM S2, but nothing to completely bitch about. I'm just super happy we have the same voice actors.

• 1Solidarity

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I'm finally getting around to watching One-Punch Man season 2. You guys complained about the video quality of this show. What the fuck were you watching? Did you even watch the first season? Second season looks much better than season 1 did. I'm getting a kick out of it.

You all are crazy. And you bitch too much. Try being happy some time. Life goes much easier that way.
For me it was mainly the change in art style, which you can really see with Genos.. it looks off. The animation quality itself isn't that bad, and becomes really good towards the end.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Yeah it got better toward the end. The first couple of episodes just had a lot of panning shots with the character staying still in the frame.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I finished watching the season. I enjoyed it as a whole, but was kind of let down by the conclusion. There wasn't a "big bad". Just a group of weak badguys that had a strong centipede, but nothing special. Even the hero killer was lame. Oh well, at least he has video games to play.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm starting on the second half of Baki on Netflix. It isn't a great anime, but just the absurdness of the entire show makes it fun for me to watch. I just wish they had the real first couple seasons on Netflix.

My main gripe with the show is that it's named Baki, and there is barely any focus on him. I want to see him kick some ass!