The Stock Trading and Shitposting thread.

• Guest, do you have a hole in your podcast listening list? Our very own Seananigans will be broadcasting this Saturday 7/27 at 3:30pm Central

Go into the FoH discord and find the Happy Time Fun Hour channel and give it a listen!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
there's buying the dip, and then there's buying losers.

:trump:

View attachment 532382

It's all priced in bro

1718100987296.png

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 532389

And it did indeed recover to over $5 just as I predicted

No, you said it had potential to bounce to 5+ the next day and it didnt. In fact it wouldnt see 5+ for more than 2 weeks after your prediction

Tell me where I advocated for this being a long term hold and not a buy the dip then sell the recovery

I'm already on record as saying $2.50 was the very bottom, since then I've said to buy more dips

Although I do think the stock has potential to recover and get closer to the double digits

The fact that you pimp it here all the time for months without offering insight on exit points pretty much implies you advocate it as a long term hold.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Wow! Two whole weeks!

Walter White you got me dot gif

You are an absolute, comical amateur.

Having your money tied up in a trade that isnt making you money is almost as bad as having your money tied up in a trade that is losing you money.

I would literally prefer to lose money on a trade, then sell and try again, than sit in a trade that neither makes or loses money for 2+ weeks.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I can make up bullshit too. Pick a penny stock, say it will go up to X by tomorrow. And if takes 12 weeks instead of 12 hours I too can be a faggot and write replies like

"Wow! Twelve whole weeks!

Walter White you got me dot gif"

Tiresome exercises with low IQ idiots.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I can make up bullshit too. Pick a penny stock, say it will go up to X by tomorrow. And if takes 12 weeks instead of 12 hours I too can be a faggot and write replies like

"Wow! Twelve whole weeks!

Walter White you got me dot gif"

Tiresome exercises with low IQ idiots.

I can reply like bullshit too. Pick a sensible reply, exaggerate it to absurdity. Pump two weeks to twelve I too am a faggot and write replies like

Wow! I'm a faggot so I'm going to pump and dump two weeks into twelve because normally I'm a two minute pump and dump premature ejaculator into my boyfriends hiv infested rectum.

Last edited:

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I can reply like bullshit too. Pick a sensible reply, exaggerate it to absurdity. Pump two weeks to twelve I too am a faggot and write replies like

Wow! I'm a faggot so I'm going to pump and dump two weeks into twelve because normally I'm a two minute pump and dump premature ejaculator into u boyfriends hiv infested rectum.

Any advice without a suggested exit point is absolute faggotry, and thats the only thing you do here. On a long enough time scale, almost all stocks go up at some point. This type of "advice" is absolutely worthless. Acting like your posts are being exaggerated is some persecution complex cope faggotry. They're not being exaggerated, the duration of holding a stock and what the exit point is of huge importance. Once again, I refer you to this:

If you weren't such a laughable amateur, you would be aware of this. But you're not aware.

At least take some responsibility for your shitbrained advice of trying to get people to buy a stock for 4 months as it keeps losing money over and over for 4 months.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Thank you for proving my point.

Under $3 is my entry point. I am already on record as saying $2.50 was as low as it can get. I see considerable potential for +10-20% short term gains. I also think longer holds have considerable potential to pay off.

I haven't picked a penny stock at random. I've been following this company since before its IPO.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Under $3 is my entry point. I am already on record as saying $2.50 was as low as it can get. I see considerable potential for +10-20% short term gains. I also think longer holds have considerable potential to pay off.

I haven't picked a penny stock at random. I've been following this company since before its IPO.

Thank you for a reasonable response.

Based on what I see on the financials (huge loss of sales and net income dropping by hundreds of millions of dollars into the red) and the 1 year chart, this company is in a lot of trouble and the occasional spike of stock price (as it continues to head down overall from 18.63 to the sub $3 range) make it a terrible investment.

1718106929601.png

This company also took on over $1B of debt somehow despite only having a market cap of 100M. They probably did it when their stock price was much higher. But at the end of the day, you have a company with 1B of debt, that has a NEGATIVE 701 million in income in 2023

1718107074082.png

This company looks fucked.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Thank you for a reasonable response.

Based on what I see on the financials (huge loss of sales and net income dropping by hundreds of millions of dollars into the red) and the 1 year chart, this company is in a lot of trouble and the occasional spike of stock price (as it continues to head down overall from 18.63 to the sub $3 range) make it a terrible investment.

This company also took on over $1B of debt somehow despite only having a market cap of 100M. They probably did it when their stock price was much higher. But at the end of the day, you have a company with 1B of debt, that has a NEGATIVE 701 million in income in 2023

This company looks fucked.

The acquisitions were 3-4 years ago. The intent was to make the company more specialty focused and less commodity - needless to say they haven't worked out. They announced selling their share of the American Styrenics JV which will go towards repaying the debt. That debt was refinanced last year and is due to be repaid in 2028.

I am bull-ish

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
Selling GME cash secured puts in the low 20s has been profitable this week.

• 1Like
  • 1Tendies
Reactions: 1 users

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
Closed my cash secured puts on gme this morning and bought some gme puts, 6/28 $25 @ 1.81. Already up 40%

Sold sofi csp at 6.5 @.2 6/14 these were itm so need a rebound or I bought some stock at a discount heh as well as an amd 6/14 for 155 @2.06

• 1Solidarity