The Terminal List

spronk

FPS noob
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 2 Votes
Title: The Terminal List

Genre: Action & Adventure, Drama

First aired: 2022-06-30

Cast: Chris Pratt, Taylor Kitsch, Constance Wu, Jeanne Tripplehorn, Riley Keough, Arlo Mertz

Overview: Navy SEAL Commander James Reece turns to vengeance as he investigates the mysterious forces behind the murder of his entire platoon. Free from the military’s command structure, Reece applies the lessons he’s learned from nearly two decades of warfare to hunt down the people responsible.

spronk

FPS noob

new series drops on Amazon Prime July 1st, interestingly it looks like they will drop all 8 episodes of season 1 on day 1.

Looks a little too grim-dark but could be good, Chris Pratt is very hit or miss - his last amazon VOD movie, The Tomorrow War, was very mediocre. Its nice though that he does a big mix of movies - Jurassic World Dominion releases soon - and TV.

Cast includes Arnold Schwarzeneggers son, Patrick Schwarzenegger

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lenthan

Molten Core Raider
The author of the book is Jack Carr. He's making the rounds on podcasts. Decent listen and the character sounds all right.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I’ll check it out for Pratt. But it being Amazon and having Taylor Kitsch leaves me not expecting much.

• 1Like

escrima

Blackwing Lair Raider
The book series is actually pretty good. Carr is like a Tom Clancy light.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
chris pratt is also married to arnold Schwarzenegger's daughter and they just had a baby, must be cool family BBQs

• 1Like

KurganAU

<Gold Donor>
Get to watch this soon. Noticed it has a higher age rating, which I'm hoping they take advantage of given the premise. The content advisory makes it seem unlikely to be man ass at least.

1656604522309.png

Doesn't look like it will pull any punches. Please don't suck

spronk

FPS noob
reviews have been bad for this but a lot of shitty reviewers nowadays hate Chris Pratt because he's conservative

1656612667504.png

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Cant be any worse than that movie he did for Amazon last summer.

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
looks like he is trying to "fix" that
View attachment 419753
that's not a new thing. he's never really been outspokenly religious. it's just that the left are so outspokenly ANTI-religious that it makes anyone who has attended church in the last half a decade look like they are a televangelist

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
that's not a new thing. he's never really been outspokenly religious. it's just that the left are so outspokenly ANTI-religious that it makes anyone who has attended church in the last half a decade look like they are a televangelist

The man built and carried a giant wooden cross up a mountain to celebrate Easter a few years back. Between that and his God loves you speech at the MTV Movie Awards, he might not be “outspokenly religious,” but he’s definitely religious.

• 1Like

Lenthan

Molten Core Raider
I'm up to ep 6 of 8. I like the story so far and a Seal just fucking people up with his friends. Also, Jai Courtney has a very punchable face so it's fun to see Chris Pratt going after him.

• 2Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I appreciate the 'less trick fighting more omg I'm gonna die' style of combat in the fight scenes. Lots of kill-confirm double taps and doing whatever it takes to take the other guy out.

Jai Courtney is also underappreciated so it's good to see him get work.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lenthan

Molten Core Raider
Finished it. Liked it pretty well. Solid enough show. Will be interesting to see if they do more of the books. There are currently five.

• 2Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I wonder if the title will cause problems? Its not terribly catchy. In talking to friends about it I've resorted to just calling it "That Chris Pratt Jack Ryan-like thing"

TV show information provided by The Movie Database