marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Third Day

Genre: Drama, Mystery, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2020-09-14

Creator: Dennis Kelly, Felix Barrett

Cast: Katherine Waterston, Emily Watson, Paddy Considine, John Dagleish

Overview: A unique story told over two distinct halves, "Summer" follows Sam, a man drawn to a mysterious island off the British coast where he encounters a group of islanders set on preserving their traditions at any cost. "Winter" follows Helen, a strong-willed outsider who comes to the island seeking answers, but whose arrival precipitates a fractious battle to decide its fate.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

First episode aired last night. Definitely has my attention.

The production will be split into three parts with three interconnected stories. The first, 'Summer', directed by Marc Munden, will follow Sam (played by Jude Law), a man drawn to a mysterious island off the British coast where he encounters a group of islanders set on preserving their traditions at any cost.

The second part of the production, 'Autumn', will be told during a one-off live event in London after the summer section of the show has been broadcast. Described by the producers of the show as a "major immersive theatre event", the live segment of the show will air in one continuous take and is intended to allow followers of The Third Day to "inhabit the story as it happens".[4] It will feature Jude Law and other members of the series cast.[5]

The third part of the series, 'Winter', directed by Philippa Lowthorpe, follows Helen (played by Naomie Harris), a strong-willed outsider who comes to the island seeking answers, but whose arrival precipitates a fractious battle to decide its fate.

Last edited:

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Watched the first episode, gives off some lovecraftian Innsmouth vibes, and generally creepy atmoshpere. Although they try to be a bit too artsy with the filmography.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Not sure if randomly weird, or weirdly random.

I kind of lost interest partway through the first episode.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So the "Summer" portion of this is done. "Autumn" is a "live theatrical event" this Saturday for 12 hours on HBO's facebook page, starts at 4:30am EST, it is supposed to bridge Summer and Winter together. Then "Winter" starts next Monday. Show is weird but I like it enough to ride it out

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Did anyone watch this live streamed event that can summarize it for the rest of us.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database