The Time Traveler's Wife

Goatface

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Time Traveler's Wife

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2022-05-15

Cast: Rose Leslie, Theo James, Natasha Lopez, Desmin Borges, Caitlin Shorey, Everleigh McDonell, Peter Graham, Michael Park, Jaime Ray Newman, Taylor Richardson, Brian Altemus, Jason David, Kate Siegel, Josh Stamberg, Chelsea Frei, Marcia DeBonis, Will Brill, Spencer House

Overview: The intricate and magical love story of Clare and Henry, and a marriage with a problem… time travel.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Assuming this was based on the Niffeneger book, it was a really good book, so it has a decent starting point.

It was not what I was expecting from the title.

Cybsled

I never read the book, just saw the movie when it came out like 13 years ago. The premise was interesting, how their experience of things was out of sync and there was sort of a paradoxical element to it. Like Clare met Henry before Henry met Clare in terms of their own timelines, but this influences future Henry’s actions to lead to Clare becoming infatuated with Henry’s past self.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I kind of miss her accent. For me it was one of her charms. That being said, she seems to have done a good job with removing the accent.

Brad2770

One of my favorite movies. Never read the book because of the romantic element, but maybe I should. I’ll wait and see what people say about it before I dive in.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
I've got to say, so far I am digging it.

Pretty good pacing, interesting with 2 episodes in.

• 1Like

velk

Trakanon Raider
This captures what I remember of the feel of the book really well, they don't shy away from how fucked up their relationship is at all.

Good chemistry between the leads, good acting from the guy too on the different personalities as time goes by.

I am entertained.

• 1Like

Brad2770

Is this supposed to be a limited series or an on going thing?

I loved the movie. One of the few movies that can make me cry like a baby. I suppose I should read the book.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
13619-o9RgOvrFuRiR2caM7GljuSHMRHB.jpg

Title: The Time Traveler's Wife

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy

Cast: Rose Leslie, Theo James, Natasha Lopez, Desmin Borges, Caitlin Shorey, Everleigh McDonell, Peter Graham, Michael Park, Jaime Ray Newman, Taylor Richardson, Brian Altemus, Jason David, Kate Siegel, Josh Stamberg, Chelsea Frei, Marcia DeBonis, Will Brill, Spencer House

First aired: 2022-05-15

Overview: The intricate and magical love story of Clare and Henry, and a marriage with a problem… time travel.

Haven't watched this. But they show that picture of her face every time I log in and for some reason it creeps me out.

• 1Worf

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Yeah, mild spoilers but basically it has to have another season.

I wish I had not seen the movie, as it would be more suspenseful. All in all, a good job though.

• 1Like
TV show information provided by The Movie Database