The Toxic Avenger

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Toxic Avenger

Genre: Action, Comedy, Horror

Director: Macon Blair

Cast: Peter Dinklage, Jacob Tremblay, Kevin Bacon, Elijah Wood, Jane Levy, Taylour Paige, Julia Davis, Sarah Niles, Macon Blair, Lloyd Kaufman, Spencer Wilding, Jonny Coyne, Atanas Srebrev, Lee Eddy, Rebecca O'Mara, David Yow, Chris Sharp, Brent Werzner, Randy E. Aguebor, Ev Lunning

Plot: After a terminally-ill janitor attempts to rob the company he works for, following his greedy employer's refusal to pay for his treatment, he falls into a vat of toxic waste, becoming a deformed superhero who seeks to protect his son and community while getting back at those who wronged him.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hell yea. They’ve been saying this was gonna be rebooted for awhile. Let’s see if it happens.

Sterling

El Presidente
They should do a bunch of the Troma movies. We need a Surf Nazis Must Die reboot!

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Started watching this for first time ever (watched cartoon as kid tho) - it's so much better than I've would've expected

Oh wait, reboot? If it's any less fucked it'll be shameful. Crank it up, not down

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
They should do a bunch of the Troma movies. We need a Surf Nazis Must Die reboot!
Given the state of Hollywood with their woke bullshit and strikes. I'm actually surprised they're even attempting to remake anything Troma has done.

Sterling

El Presidente
Given the state of Hollywood with their woke bullshit and strikes. I'm actually surprised they're even attempting to remake anything Troma has done.
I think this is likely to be shit and any Troma reboot would likely be shit in general. And not in the way that the original movies are shit, but in a fun way.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think this is likely to be shit and any Troma reboot would likely be shit in general. And not in the way that the original movies are shit, but in a fun way.
the origin story has already been changed.

from this

Melvin Ferd Junko III is a weakling who works as a janitor at a health club in the fictional town of Tromaville, New Jersey, where the customers—particularly Bozo, Slug, Wanda and Julie—harass him constantly. His tormentors murder a young boy on a bike with their car and take photos of the carnage afterward. They trick Melvin into wearing a pink tutu and amorously hugging a sheep. He is chased around the health club and out a second story window. He falls into a drum of toxic waste, which sets him on fire. After running down the street, Melvin douses the flames in his bathtub. The chemicals transform him into a hideously deformed mutant with superhuman size and strength.

to this
Plot: After a terminally-ill janitor attempts to rob the company he works for, following his greedy employer's refusal to pay for his treatment, he falls into a vat of toxic waste, becoming a deformed superhero who seeks to protect his son and community while getting back at those who wronged him.

whatever the fuck that is.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
1692375935519.jpeg

first look at Dinklage as Toxie

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database