The Ultimate NHL Alumni Game in History - North Stars Vs Blackhawks - 4pm - 2-20

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
This may have been talked about but screw it. If you are a hockey fan, and were able to remember the 80's, you will know of the greatest and most precious rivalry in the history of the NHL. The North Stars and the Blackhawks.

Minnesota Wild | 2016 Coors Light NHL Stadium SeriesT - Minnesota Wild | 2016 Coors Light Stadium Series

Why is this such an awesome thing? Well, for starters, I haven't seen all these players on the ice together since I was a kid watching games at the old Met Center in Bloomington. 2? The hatred is so fierce you may as well get into a fight before the game even starts!

Blackhawks vs. Northstars Brawl prior to game 1989 - YouTube

Willie Plett and Al Secord? In case you wanted to know how that always went down.

Minnesota vs Chicago Brawl 1983 - YouTube

Secord hated Dino Ciccarelli. Can you imagine this happening today?

Secord strikes down Ciccarelli - Minnesota North Stars vs. Blackhawks - YouTube

These guys are already trash talking. At 50-60 years old haha! Now, I doubt anything will happen (Hey you never know. These guys hated each other with a passion never seen before in the NHL)

If you are a Minnesota/Chicago hockey fan from the 80's, you NEED to make sure you watch the alumni game this Saturday at 4pm central. Some notables that will be on the ice.

Chris Chelios
Neal Broten
Giles Miloche
Don Beaupre
Craig Hartsburg
Curt Giles
Brad Maxwell
Jeremy Roenick
Denis Savard
Willie Plett
Jon "The human hole" Casey
Gordie Roberts

It doesn't get any better than this right here. Child hood for all hockey fans from the 70's and 80's. If you are from the younger generation and haven't heard of any of these guys, just check out the videos above and even google more. You owe it to yourself to watch a piece of history on Saturday!

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I loved that rivalry. Had to listen to half those fucking games on the radio like it was 1940 cause of dollar Bill.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I have some buddies from high school coming up for this. I'll be at both Saturday and Sunday games.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I have some buddies from high school coming up for this. I'll be at both Saturday and Sunday games.
Nice! There is a bar near TCF that has a lot of Surly. Damn near all the different kinds. I forget what it is called ;( I'll look it up. You need to take them there so they have the full Surly beer experience.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Stub and Herb's probably?
Yep! That's the place. Thanks it was on the tip of my tongue and couldn't remember. Last time I was there I went with my cousin to watch a Gopher hockey game. They had Furious (Obviously), Smoke, Overrated, Abrasive, Hell, and a few others.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
90's Stars and Hawks? I remember those teams. The Penguins beat them in back to back Stanley Cup finals! #lemagnifique

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
May have to sign Beaupre out of retirement. Dude was looking fantastic for 54 years old.