The Watchers (2024)

kroenen

Regimen Morum
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Watchers (2024)

Tagline: You can't see them. But they can see you.

Genre: Thriller, Fantasy, Horror

Director: Ishana Night Shyamalan

Cast: Dakota Fanning, Georgina Campbell, Olwen Fouéré, Charles Camrose, Siobhan Hewlett, Alistair Brammer, Kya Brame, Anthony Morris, Oliver Finnegan, Hannah Howland, Shane O'Regan, Cara Steele, Shannon Antonia, Kofi De Graft Jordan

Release: 2024-06-05

Plot: When Mina, a 28-year-old artist, finds shelter after getting stranded in an expansive, untouched forest in western Ireland, she unknowingly becomes trapped alongside three strangers that are watched and stalked by mysterious creatures each night.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
1709065304829.png

1709065316082.png

lol nepo baby

• 2Worf
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
She looks like she smells like Indira Ghandis thong.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Think that's the first time I've heard a Clara Rockmoore piece of music in a trailer.

Oh, and the movie looks like I'd maybe watch it on streaming.

I remember that movie from the 80s about Corey Haim, the dog, and the monster man. Wasn't bad, and I think even the sequel was okay.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Think that's the first time I've heard a Clara Rockmoore piece of music in a trailer.

Oh, and the movie looks like I'd maybe watch it on streaming.

I remember that movie from the 80s about Corey Haim, the dog, and the monster man. Wasn't bad, and I think even the sequel was okay.

I don't remember ever watching that, but I'm guessing it is based on the Dean Koontz novel, which was awesome from what I remember.

As for this movie, I was mildly intrigued until all the Shamalamadingdong plastered all over, and then they doubled-down and revealed it was his daughter. I can just imagine her trying to out twist her father, and failing miserably.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I don't remember ever watching that, but I'm guessing it is based on the Dean Koontz novel, which was awesome from what I remember.

As for this movie, I was mildly intrigued until all the Shamalamadingdong plastered all over, and then they doubled-down and revealed it was his daughter. I can just imagine her trying to out twist her father, and failing miserably.
It was if I'm not mistaken. I know Koontz always had a thing for golden retrievers, and I think that's how he came up with the story. His early books are pretty s decent pulp horror, Phantoms probably being my favorite.

She doesn't come from a strong pedigree, but who knows maybe she'll realize not to make the same mistakes her dad does. I do know Brandon Cronenberg is following in his Father's footsteps and he's actually turning out pretty decent movies along the same vein.

I wouldn't go see this in theaters but like I said I'd probably watch it on streaming.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
It was if I'm not mistaken. I know Koontz always had a thing for golden retrievers, and I think that's how he came up with the story. His early books are pretty s decent pulp horror, Phantoms probably being my favorite.

She doesn't come from a strong pedigree, but who knows maybe she'll realize not to make the same mistakes her dad does. I do know Brandon Cronenberg is following in his Father's footsteps and he's actually turning out pretty decent movies along the same vein.

I wouldn't go see this in theaters but like I said I'd probably watch it on streaming.
Let's be honest though, this looks like a movie where the twist is the whole point of them making the movie, right? Like, they are in an alien zoo, or even futuristic human zoo, or a Noah's Ark situation, or something. I don't see how she *doesn't* go full on Shyamalan Twist in this movie.

• 1Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Let's be honest though, this looks like a movie where the twist is the whole point of them making the movie, right? Like, they are in an alien zoo, or even futuristic human zoo, or a Noah's Ark situation, or something. I don't see how she *doesn't* go full on Shyamalan Twist in this movie.
Haha, I wonder if it's it going to rip off that old Twilight Zone episode with alien zoo.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'll see at least 1 movie by her. The Cronenberg kid is making better movies than his dad in current day-- could end up being the case here as well.

• 1Like

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'll see at least 1 movie by her. The Cronenberg kid is making better movies than his dad in current day-- could end up being the case here as well.
I really like Possessor

• 1Like

faille

Molten Core Raider

Phantoms is the bomb, yo!

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database