The what do you want for x-mas 2020 thread

Izo

Tranny Chaser

...tf if I know. But this one looks cute. Also the lego helmets.

5102rILVQyL._AC_.jpg

...this one looks cute too.

WBY?

• 4Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
To be drunk on Wassel for 2 weeks and wake up to find Trump won in the courts and Biden has conceded.

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

whoo

<Silver Donator>
Leftists around the world to wake up and put the heads of their masters on pikes.

Quickly, violently, and gleefully

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wish I was handy enough to do wood working.
I feel like it is more about being anal/ patient enough to measure a million times before each cut, there are times where it takes me a half hour to make one cut. And I wish I was much better at my instruments but I'm hoping with practice I'll get there.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hence the gift you are looking for right Kovacs? I am sure your better than you give yourself credit for.
My hobby/partial livelihood is music if it wasn't apparent. It is the only thing I can spend time doing where I don't sperg from one thing to another like every 5 seconds. I definitely don't have the patience for woodworking. I thought about it once because I wanted to make a gaming table for D&D and other tabletop games with a screen etc but never happened. The group just chipped in together and bought one that is really nice.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
img_2512.jpg

Because my dog needs a companion, but I'll probably wait a year and just get bourbon.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user