The "What song is this?" thread

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Sorry if we already had one, I didn't see though. Would be nice to have a song identification thread.

What song is this? Came across it, and really think it sounds great, but drawing a blank.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Sorry if we already had one, I didn't see though. Would be nice to have a song identification thread.

What song is this? Came across it, and really think it sounds great, but drawing a blank.

No idea, nothing I tried brought anything up and I sure as hell ain't installing or signing up for anything.
Hope you get an answer because now I am curious.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The only thing I found was a thread on some French site called watzatsong that is asking all the same questions from like... 2020. Apparently it's from some stream library?

A lot of songs are commissioned or fully purchased as libraries for media outlets (TV shows, movies, ads, etc). Those songs aren't tied to artists because those artists sold all the rights or some such. So in order to find the song you have to find that library.

Last edited:

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>

Took 3 years, but solved!

Anyone else got anything that needs solved?

• 1Like

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
How in the actual fuck did you find that?

I didn't solve it. I just posted the update that it was apparently solved.

My friend send me the original and asked me if I knew what it was, which I didn't. I then posted it here just to figure a new music thread about finding lostwave would be fun. And here we are.

• 1Like