The Witcher

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fucking idiots.

I read that as canceled and thought "No shit". Then I realized they still want to make another season. They could have just done this with all of the main actors but they have to sip the stupid drink and make an absolutely pointless season 5 that most people will not watch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fucking idiots.

I read that as canceled and thought "No shit". Then I realized they still want to make another season. They could have just done this with all of the main actors but they have to sip the stupid drink and make an absolutely pointless season 5 that most people will not watch.
Contracts were already signed and filming was probably half done by the time they got the numbers for season 4 in. Then months for the number crunchers to run the numbers and the suits to discuss what they want to do. By that time there is a good chance that it was cheaper or close to the same cost to finish season 5 over paying to break/finish contracts.

Plus, we all know Netflix isn't afraid to put out complete trash, just to put more hours in their catalog.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

But seriously, don't even hate watch s4 or whatever the next one is. just boycott it entirely. send a message.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't think I watched 1 episode of S3. If I remember right reviews said Henry was barely in it?

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I didn't watch the last season with Cavil in it (since he announced he was leaving before it even aired) as a way to support a gaming bro just trying to make the show true to the rest of the IP. I thought that was season 4, though, and the announcement above was that they were done after the upcoming season is over, but nope, season 4 is the upcoming season with Hemsworth, and they are paying for a season after that.

That makes me second guess my post above. Maybe they had some very unfavorable contracts, but I wouldn't think the show would be deep into filming yet. It would be interesting to hear how the decision was made and how much Cavil leaving, and taking fans with him, made a difference.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If faggot leftist Cancucks waving the Ukraine flag are not watching this show then who is?
1713718115577.png

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I didn't watch a single episode of the Witcher once it was revealed they butchered the casting so bad. Between this and all the people who still bought Diablo 4 yet complain after the fact, some of ya'll need more self control.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Caliane

I didn't watch a single episode of the Witcher once it was revealed they butchered the casting so bad. Between this and all the people who still bought Diablo 4 yet complain after the fact, some of ya'll need more self control.
I think people were actually pretty good here. Like most of us couldn't even remember which was the "last" season. I had to go back in the thread to figure it out. 3 was the last season with Cavil, which I think like only 2 people even commented on. I think most of us didn't even know that one was out. ha. we all noped out.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Fucking idiots.

It's considered a cancellation because the showrunner had it down for 7 seasons.

Netflix stopped it at 5.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I watched about 10 minutes of the third season and saw they made Caville/Geralt their cabin boy and noped out. Never watching again.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users