The World According to Jeff Goldblum

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The World According to Jeff Goldblum

Genre: Documentary

First aired: 2019-11-12

Cast: Jeff Goldblum

Overview: Through the prism of Jeff Goldblum's always inquisitive and highly entertaining mind, nothing is as it seems. Each episode is centered around something we all love — like sneakers or ice cream — as Jeff pulls the thread on these deceptively familiar objects and unravels a wonderful world of astonishing connections, fascinating science and history, amazing people, and a whole lot of surprising big ideas and insights.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Oh wow - best new show on TV. He's so damn funny and witty. I laughed out loud multiple times. What a treasure!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I watched the first episode last night, definitely going to be watching as more come out.

I new sneakers were a big deal to people but a sneakercon and pulling out 30k cash. WTF

Bloodrocuted

Trakanon Raider
Man is he charming. I couldn't tell if he was actually turned on by the Youtube guy that he hugged for like 5 minutes.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You don't have to movie adopt a diversity kid if you're gay. Especially for a Jurassic Park paycheck sequel.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Man, I want to try some bone marrow black cherry ice cream

TV show information provided by The Movie Database