Thedarehub.tv is down. Anyone know of alternatives?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Thedarehub.tv is what I use for streaming and it's been killed as of 2 days ago. Before that I used a way better site I can't remember that was also shut down. I know putlocker is still up, but what I really like is something like what darehub had which shows every show for the day and shows new uploads and stuff. Otherwise I never remember that my shows are on and have aired, so I like seeing a daily schedule. Maybe some putlocker has that? Anyone know of an alternative? Preferably one that works in both the US and UK?

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Thedarehub.tv is what I use for streaming and it's been killed as of 2 days ago. Before that I used a way better site I can't remember that was also shut down. I know putlocker is still up, but what I really like is something like what darehub had which shows every show for the day and shows new uploads and stuff. Otherwise I never remember that my shows are on and have aired, so I like seeing a daily schedule. Maybe some putlocker has that? Anyone know of an alternative? Preferably one that works in both the US and UK?

I don't know of a web-based option, but I suggest newsgroups with Sonarr. It has a built-in calendar for all the shows you've added to your list. It will automatically download them and the visual calendar will show you if you've missed an episode for some reason.