This Past Weekend (Theo Von Podcast)

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
This dude just babbles random funny shit and it's great. Mrs Bandwagon said "It's hillbilly word association. I love it".

This one was kinda meh

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
man idk, his close ties with schaub makes me go... no fucking way

but then i heard him on jre and he doesn't act as stupid so i guess he placates to who is in the room.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I just kind of wrote him off and then randomly on youtube saw that he interviewed Amanda Knox on his podcast and checked it out. It was pretty cool, different than what you would expect out of an interview. He's interesting, doesn't take himself too seriously, has some interesting guests. I am not a regular listener but I at least look at who he's talking to. He had a plumber on his podcast, just a regular dude, that was hilarious to me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I just listened to the one with Bobby Lee, and that guy is kind of a creepy and a cunt. Is that a well known fact in the comedian circles? I thought I remember a girl comic saying something about it in Rogan.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I just listened to the one with Bobby Lee, and that guy is kind of a creepy and a cunt. Is that a well known fact in the comedian circles? I thought I remember a girl comic saying something about it in Rogan.
Yeah hes all messed up. I cant stand him or anyone who acts like that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
He reminds me a lot of Pauly Shore. The guy just seems like a spoiled manchild and not in a funny way. He's not living on planet earth.

I love Theo more with every solo podcast of his I listen to. I'm going to call his answering machine one of these days.

He's just perfect, mindless listening. Always put him on for housework now.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Anyone else listening to this yet?

I like Theo more and more every time I listen to him and my wife has been asking me to put him on more than JRE lately. A lot of the show is just chuckle-inducing gibberish, but it's really hard not to love the guy. The episodes with guests are hit and miss, and Bill Burr was actually a pretty big dickhead in one of the episodes, but the ones that he's solo on always have me chucklesnorting every few minutes.