Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales

spronk

FPS noob
<Donors Crew>
11d 12h 18m
Reactions
4,666 470 0 0

What the fuck is this? Just came out today, $29.99, its a "single player role-playing game set in the world of The Witcher that combines narrative-driven exploration with unique puzzles and card battle mechanics. "

wat?

Anyone playing? Fun? Bad? Too busy with RDR2 and Hitman 2 to jump in for now but seems to have very high reviews.

Pyros

Trakanon Raider
12d 5h 26m
Reactions
557 58 0 0

What the fuck is this? Just came out today, $29.99, its a "single player role-playing game set in the world of The Witcher that combines narrative-driven exploration with unique puzzles and card battle mechanics. "

wat?

Anyone playing? Fun? Bad? Too busy with RDR2 and Hitman 2 to jump in for now but seems to have very high reviews.
It came out like 2weeks ago on GOG. I bought it and finished it, it was alright. Too easy tbh, so it gets pretty boring near the end in fights, although the story/storytelling is really neat.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
<Donors Crew>
5d 8h 2m
Reactions
1,504 262 0 0
I hated it. Thought I would love it but not being able to manipulate cards while they were talking drove me nuts.

Deathwing

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
22d 9h 47m
Reactions
1,939 157 0 0
If you liked the lore and storytelling of CPDR's previous Witcher games, then get this. However, even on max difficulty, it's way too easy. Also, you might find the similarities to HoMM3 a homage or ripoff. Some of the cards have multiplayer versions. You don't have to play the multiplayer version, it's even a separate install, but it's kinda assumed.