Tim Pool Daily Show

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
‎Tim Pool Daily Show on Apple Podcasts

wth, i didn't know this idiot transcribed his youtube shows into podcasts as well, thats a lot easier to take in than viewing youtube shit, wow he does a shit job at advertising it.

was turned on to tim pool w/ the whole twitter retards jack and his cunty indian lawyer

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He just started bundling it into a daily podcast. I think he's only had one or two sponsors and mostly relies on donations via paypal/bitcoin.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
A month or two ago. I still prefer the video version so I can see the article he's talking about.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
"Obesity is one of the leading causes of cancer..."

....it is?!

Screenshot_20190802-184822_BeyondPod.jpg

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
every time i listen, i go

"i wonder if this never trumper finally gives in?"

it's like something in his head is stopping him from the final conclusion.

DUDE, you can wear that beanie w/o any fake skater cred AND learn to vote sanely.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
every time i listen, i go

"i wonder if this never trumper finally gives in?"

it's like something in his head is stopping him from the final conclusion.

DUDE, you can wear that beanie w/o any fake skater cred AND learn to vote sanely.

I listen to most of his political stuff with the same thought - when you finally swallowing the pill? He has certainly been sucking on it a while now, and you can see it slowly changing him.

Lately though ive started to wonder if he's just too afraid of losing whatever libs he has. Otherwise it just doesnt make sense. You can litterally see him intentionally refuse to make the logical leap here and there during various shows.

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
For somebody so embedded into the news cycle, I agree that Tim has resisted a Blue>Red flip pretty well. It just seems to be the inevitable as the Left moves further that direction. What story is that last straw? I agree that the possibility of losing a good part of his base listeners is a scary thought, but he should be thinking about how popular that story would be to people with more conservative ideals. I would think it would be a net gain in listeners wanting to not just bubble in with FOX/Shapiro stanced people, and get a bit of news from a more Central-Right recent convert.

It seems to me though that it is not only happening to people in the news, or on YT. People with followings, etc. As example, I had a friend that would sit and sing/busk in popular nightlife areas, mostly anti-war songs, during the prime Iraq/Bush years. People would spit on him, call him all kinds of crazy names, really some similar actions to the current Left, but never any dangerous violence. Even with that type of reception, he would just keep on doing his thing, strumming away. Classic Left ideals and action, non-violent to the core. Even this guy now has said he won't ever vote Trump, but would greatly consider a Red vote with how extreme and past the 60's-90's Left ideals their party has gone. IMO the Left's only hope is to bring in people from other places and legislate their right to vote, or indoctrinate young minds.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
For somebody so embedded into the news cycle, I agree that Tim has resisted a Blue>Red flip pretty well. It just seems to be the inevitable as the Left moves further that direction. What story is that last straw? I agree that the possibility of losing a good part of his base listeners is a scary thought, but he should be thinking about how popular that story would be to people with more conservative ideals.
it should also be a concern that his never trumper stance leads him into baseless opinions, he's taken Flakkas stance "Trumps not that bad" and i think he said he doesn't like Trumps foreign policy. I mean hows that when Trump has tried to make peace w/ the Norks simmer down their Nukes, give peace to the east, while calling bullshit on the goatfucker Nukes, and simmering down on war?

how is that worse than Obama's foreign policy of KowTowing to everyone and giving other countries all our monies?

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Use of the word "concern" isn't really valid here, as he is just a journalist, not a politician creating legislation. Do you agree 100% with every news source that you listen to? If so, then I would suggest branching out a bit. I don't agree with quite a bit of opinions that Tim has put into videos, but he is one of the more palatable Left leaning sources that I do get information from. With that said, I agree that he can ramble himself into odd explanations at times, but that creates a bit of genuine character in his delivery IMO.

Also, when Trump and KJU had their DMZ walk, Tim was supportive of the effort, and dismissive of the Left's OMB syndrome. He states he is a firm anti-war believer, and came across as a supporter of trying something new with how we handle the PRK.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I like Tim's material / volume.

It is a bit wearing that every episode has "I'm a liberal" or "I'll vote Tulsi" or "Trumps policy on X" disclaimers in it.

He is a typical liberal, there is a significant amount of self assessed worth that is associated w/ being a "Liberal". It is a large part of why they consider themselves good people.

Abandoning that, if you are heavily invested in it contributing to your self worth, is no easy feat. So the slow burn of watching him constantly disgusted with his own parties shit makes for a great slow motion of if liberals can even handle "red pills".

All the ones I've personally dealt with, could not. But Tim is exposing his self to more volume and frequency than I had the will to do.

And he is doing it all to himself, so he isnt able to claim the info isnt valid etc like liberals you usually speak to.

Super interesting meta with in his videos of watching that turn. Will be neat to see if he eventually says "Fuck it, I'm voting Trump"

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
I like Tim's material / volume.

It is a bit wearing that every episode has "I'm a liberal" or "I'll vote Tulsi" or "Trumps policy on X" disclaimers in it.

He is a typical liberal, there is a significant amount of self assessed worth that is associated w/ being a "Liberal". It is a large part of why they consider themselves good people.

Abandoning that, if you are heavily invested in it contributing to your self worth, is no easy feat. So the slow burn of watching him constantly disgusted with his own parties shit makes for a great slow motion of if liberals can even handle "red pills".

All the ones I've personally dealt with, could not. But Tim is exposing his self to more volume and frequency than I had the will to do.

And he is doing it all to himself, so he isnt able to claim the info isnt valid etc like liberals you usually speak to.

Super interesting meta with in his videos of watching that turn. Will be neat to see if he eventually says "Fuck it, I'm voting Trump"
He’s definitely trending towards voting Trump. I’d be more surprised if he doesn’t get to that point than if he does.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
He’s definitely trending towards voting Trump. I’d be more surprised if he doesn’t get to that point than if he does.
He'll vote Trump when he goes to the skate park and says "radical dude!!! hows it hanging!!!"

"man fuck you baldie, this is a senior citizen free zone!!!"

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
I'd imagine he really can't endorse trump directly even if he wanted to. Which he probably does not personally.

He can see his metrics. I'd think being too soft on trump directly related to less money this week.

I actually don't mind him, but this is a trap for independent journalists. They have to find an audience that doesn't want to be told what to think.

It is possible. Still a real hazard though.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'd imagine he really can't endorse trump directly even if he wanted to. Which he probably does not personally.

He can see his metrics. I'd think being too soft on trump directly related to less money this week.

I actually don't mind him, but this is a trap for independent journalists. They have to find an audience that doesn't want to be told what to think.

It is possible. Still a real hazard though.
stating he is anti trump and pro losers like Yang and gabbard on every single video is him trying not to get demonitized or deplatformed. one of his favorite buzzwords is "framing". everything with him is framing. he is framing himself as a concerned dem voter trying to point out the left's bad moves in ordfer to give them a chance to go in the direction he thinks they should. its also interesting that he's only voted one time in his entire life and that was for Trayvon's dad. when you factor that in, it makes most or all of his political videos as disingenuous clickbait.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
stating he is anti trump and pro losers like Yang and gabbard on every single video is him trying not to get demonitized or deplatformed. one of his favorite buzzwords is "framing". everything with him is framing. he is framing himself as a concerned dem voter trying to point out the left's bad moves in ordfer to give them a chance to go in the direction he thinks they should. its also interesting that he's only voted one time in his entire life and that was for Trayvon's dad. when you factor that in, it makes most or all of his political videos as disingenuous clickbait.

So he is, essentially, the typical liberal. Lol

He does cover a good volume of shit . . . but the shit he repeats every stream is creeping up around 25% of each video, so I'm starting to wane