Time for your ShowHole recommendations!

Haus

<Silver Donator>
OK,

We now have the dead month of mid season hitting, which is Showhole Jr. Who has some solid recommendations for things people might not have watched yet?

In the vein of generic Sitcoms we didn't realize could be this funny my wife and I have been binging SuperStore. Particularly funny as in the past the lovely Mrs Haus did, in fact, work in the corporate end of the Wally World empire. It reminds me a little of a slightly dumbed down "Better Off Ted" aimed at the "working Retail" crowd.

Any other suggestions as this whole "spend the holidays with family and friends" stuff is for the birds.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I have nothing. Maybe something will come to me later.

What type of shows do you like? What genre? We need something to go off of than you're currently watching a sitcom.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
The Good Place

American Vandal, Netflix

Lucifer, Fox

We've already done Good Place and Lucifer, but with my wife's propensity for watching MurderTV, er, sorry.. InvestigationID.. I think American Vandal definitely need to be worked into the rotation.

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Alias Grace was probably the most memorable show of the year for me; it had great casting and wonderful dialogue to go along with an intriguing story. Its a period psychological mystery about a servant girl convicted of murder, it takes the format of a series of interviews between her and an interested doctor. It's quite good if you don't mind a mostly dialogue driven experience.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Broadchurch. Season 3 just hit Netflix.

This was really good.

Alias Grace was alright. Just don't go into it expecting another Handmaid's Tale. It's like if Memento was written by Louisa May Alcott.