Toodles

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Just wanted to post to say goodbye to everyone (not that anyone cares). Made some poor choices and dug myself in to a hole I can't dig out of this time.

Been lurking and/or posting since ~2002. You guys have given me lots of laughs over the years, hopefully i've entertained a few of you along the way too. If nothing else, you'll always have my taco bell pic and the Wizardhawk vs Cam pic.

Take care.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Just wanted to post to say goodbye to everyone (not that anyone cares). Made some poor choices and dug myself in to a hole I can't dig out of this time.

Been lurking and/or posting since ~2002. You guys have given me lots of laughs over the years, hopefully i've entertained a few of you along the way too. If nothing else, you'll always have my taco bell pic and the Wizardhawk vs Cam pic.

Take care.
Bro what did you do?

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Don't be a pussy - no idea who you are or what you did, but I don't see what it could be that demands leaving a forum after 13 years.

kalissan_sl

shitlord
wtf wizardhawk, I don't think I can deal with another 'is wizardhawk dead' thread. hang in there, cool off, and then post before we have to spend months speculating.

This is like one of those faggy facebook posts like "3 more days..." or "i cant believe that just happened to me..." that lonely people use to get attention. Enjoy your sad shit consequence to whatever dumb ass cryptic thing you wanted to post about but not really tell us about.

rrr_img_94111.jpg

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
He is either going to jail or cant afford internet. Both are real possibilities for trailerParkHawk.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
I dunno, he already overcame his meth addiction, and also rose from the grave. You can't keep a scrawny white guy like him down (unless you put like 50 lbs of weight on top of him, that might do it)