Top Chef

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Top Chef

Genre: Reality

First aired: 2006-03-08

Cast: Padma Lakshmi, Tom Colicchio, Gail Simmons, Graham Elliot

Overview: An American reality competition show in which chefs compete against each other in culinary challenges and are judged by a panel of professional chefs and other notables from the food and wine industry with one or more contestants eliminated in each episode.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]View attachment 111963[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Top Chef[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Reality[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2006-03-08[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]Top Chef is an American reality competition show on the cable television network Bravo, that first aired in 2006, in which chefs compete against each other in culinary challenges. They are judged by a panel of professional chefs and other notables from the food and wine industry with one or more contestants eliminated in each episode. The show is produced by Magical Elves Productions, the same company that created Project Runway.

Nine international adaptations of Top Chef have been produced, two of which, the Franco-Belgian Top Chef and the Dutch Topchef, have had four seasons each. In the United States, the show has had two spin-offs: Top Chef: Masters, featuring established, award-winning chefs, and Top Chef: Just Desserts, featuring pastry chefs. One more spin-off is planned: Top Chef Junior, featuring contestants in their early teens.

On May 10, 2013, it was announced that the upcoming eleventh season of the series will be set in New Orleans, Louisiana. It will premiere on October 2, 2013.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Judges have been giving their feedback immediately to the contestants as they try their food, and doing the final judging with the entire cast present.

Is it weird that I get annoyed that the one guy isalwayswearing a hat? Just seems...rude.

I like black guy and short guy so far.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I think they are just trying to mix things up in little ways. I am glad they got over their "Ooh we have a slo-mo camera! Lets use it every 3rd frame" in Duels.

spronk

FPS noob
need more padma getting drunk and being a total bitch, that shit is always gold

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
The black guy with the cool hair is absolutely spanking everyone else so far. Getting really annoyed with the shitlord wearing the hat, the fat mexican who pretty clearly can't cook for shit and the constant female crying. Other than that, its been a good season.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Nah he's actually pretty critical--and when he's critical he's actually GOOD. It's more his shempy personality. Also he barely comes up to Padma's chin.

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So in other words he's one of the better judges but on the shorter side and a little nerdy. Also i think fat mexican was being retarded episode one but has potential to progress through the series though probably not a finalist. That name though is so goddamn off, I don't think he pronounces his own name correctly and there is not a hint of his Japanese side.

khorum

Murder Apologist
He's a lot nerdy, but yeah. I like Katsuji too but he's got a problem with restraint and some of the competitors there are like fucking zen gods. He's already gone overboard a couple times (the black mole in that food fest) but he's a fun personality.

His Japanese/Mexican/Kosher place in beverly hills sound interesting thing for sure tho.

spronk

FPS noob
i wonder if they are going to bring back last chance kitchen, i didn't always watch it but i think its a good thing especially since the beautiful korean girl won her season and came back that way

i really like the blonde chick who was up for elimination this week, hope she lasts a while. family oriented, gorgeous, no tattoos, and sassy. black guy definitely looks like the one whose gonna win, if we see a lot more "i was a hardcore crack head" stories then that pretty much locks him up as the winner

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
never watched a full season of top chef, saw this, was good.

caught season 11, holy shit, fell asleep

tried season 10 cuz of this
i wonder if they are going to bring back last chance kitchen, i didn't always watch it but i think its a good thing especially since the beautiful korean girl won her season and came back that way
holy shit awesome balls.

i didn't really care for most celebs... until i saw Bob Kramer.

I was like holy shit, and most of these fools don't know who Bob Kramer is? (they didn't have a single person give a confessional, "OMG Bob Kramer is..." when they swoon and bring out celebs)

OMG, half of these "chefs" sucked with knife sharpening. it was actually pretty gross how inept they were at sharpening their knives.

to be fair tho, Bob Kramer was judging their work and he was doing push cuts, rather than slice cuts on the paper. Any noob can do slice cuts.

i really would have wannted to see once more challenge where the team would have had to dice up 10lbs of onions.

and after each eps we go and watch last chance kitchen.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Asshole actress shows up at the judges table and requests gluten free?

GTFO with that shit!

khorum

Murder Apologist
Trenchermen chick going home was a bummer... Usually a few chicago chefs each season but she was the only one this time.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Holy shit. I thought Padma was going to suck that football player's dick.

I've never seen her so flirty.

Binkles_sl

shitlord
Related, mildly NSFW:

Rob_Gronkowski_0561.jpg

TV show information provided by The Movie Database