Top Gear (UK)

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Sabine has been in 2 of the 4 episodes now. But she is ONLY in for 1 section of each episode, and just as a driver. Not a presenter. I haven't had any complaints. And she was pretty good driving the Focus RT (RS? Whatever letters it has) driving past $1 million in other cars.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Episode 5 has been my favorite so far. It was great. Between the new Ford GT, the guest, the off road challenge between Chris Harris and Sabine... this show was firing on all cylinders. I really enjoyed it.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
i'm starting to think Sabine really is the 'Stig' now, and that's why Chris Harris gives the celebs pointers for their lap. If she did it, then obviously they'd know it's a female Stig now and then it would easily leak out. Previously, whatever guy did it could give them pointers in the suit and the celeb was none the wiser to his identity.
Plus, every time I see the Stig in the car, (s)he just looks smaller and thinner then previously.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream

It started tonight! I'm really happy with the new show, even if it doesn't have the old team. Last season was great. They learned a lot from the lame season 23 (first without Clarkson).

Could a mod please make this image the thread cover?
dgRg7Aj.jpg

Chris

Potato del Grande

It started tonight! I'm really happy with the new show, even if it doesn't have the old team. Last season was great. They learned a lot from the lame season 23 (first without Clarkson).

Could a mod please make this image the thread cover?
dgRg7Aj.jpg
Are they using all three guys yet, or still not using the black guy as much and have single and duo roadtrips instead of a trio? Because actually the black guy is probably the most likeable of them all.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Last season (the 2nd with the new cast) & this season has focused on the 3 guys in the picture above. They act exactly the same as the old trio. And it's great. LeBlanc hits his role perfectly.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Last season (the 2nd with the new cast) & this season has focused on the 3 guys in the picture above. They act exactly the same as the old trio. And it's great. LeBlanc hits his role perfectly.
I saw last season and they did not use all three together most of the time?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The latest episode was awesome. It took place in Japan. And they broke into 2 separate teams.

Matt & Chris had a job of buying a 90's sports car and shipping it to the UK.
Rory had an awesome time. He got to drive a few pretty unique vehicles. His part of the trip definitely looked the most fun.

Japan is a great country, and this episode put it off in a good light.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Finally got a chance to watch the finale. It was pretty good. All about SUV's. They went to some horse place in the UK and raced their SUV's around an obstacle course. It looked like a lot of fun. I enjoyed this season.
And for Chris Chris , all 3 guys worked together in this episode. Well, raced against one another. It was good.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Season 26 has already began airing. The 4th episode came out yesterday. This is also the last season with Matt LeBlanc. I was surprised that I liked him as much as I did in his other seasons.

Goatface

somehow missed all this and can't find any pic or vids of the crash

1700591754833.png

Dec 13 2022, Andrew Flintoff, was not wearing a helmet flipped a Morgan Super 3 at 130mph on the test track leaving him with facial injuries and broken ribs.

1700590223600.png

pictured something like 9 months after the crash. he settled with the bbc for $17.3m

Top Gear UK has run for 33 seasons with 240 episodes.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Damn, they took one of (the?) highest rated shows (+350Million viewers per week!) in the history of the world worth more than $1.5Billion around its peak and flushed it down the shitter. It's sad on one hand, but then again the BBC deserves to be brought as low as possible.

Now the role that show used to have is taken up by various youtube channels like Throttle House and Hoovie's Garage among many others.

Truly the end of an era.
RIP

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Damn, they took one of (the?) highest rated shows (+350Million viewers per week!) in the history of the world worth more than $1.5Billion around its peak and flushed it down the shitter. It's sad on one hand, but then again the BBC deserves to be brought as low as possible.

Now the role that show used to have is taken up by various youtube channels like Throttle House and Hoovie's Garage among many others.

Truly the end of an era.
RIP
But mate, what about that argentinian loicense plate?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

Truly the end of an era.
RIP
All because of some shithead worthless producer who couldn't even have hot food for the crew that was filming in the cold all day. Enjoy being cucked BBC. Clarkson owns you.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Watched 1-2 post Clarkson and didn't bother past that, the magic was gone.

Last edited:

Goatface

All because of some shithead worthless producer who couldn't even have hot food for the crew that was filming in the cold all day. Enjoy being cucked BBC. Clarkson owns you.

pretty sure clarkson didn't even connect with the punch. producer got $100k as clarkson called him some related to being irish. think was a chick in control of bbc at the time and probably happy the show died. bbc also tanked dr who. killing not 1 but 2 cash cows in less than a decade is impressive

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
pretty sure clarkson didn't even connect with the punch. producer got $100k as clarkson called him some related to being irish. think was a chick in control of bbc at the time and probably happy the show died. bbc also tanked dr who. killing not 1 but 2 cash cows in less than a decade is impressive
What's funny is Clarkson owned 30% of the Top Gear brand. So they bought him out when fired. He made like 9m on that firing.