Top Gun (1986)

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Top Gun

Tagline: Up there with the best of the best.

Genre: Action, Romance, War

Director: Tony Scott

Cast: Tom Cruise, Kelly McGillis, Val Kilmer, Anthony Edwards, Tom Skerritt, Michael Ironside, John Stockwell, Barry Tubb, Rick Rossovich, Tim Robbins, Meg Ryan, Whip Hubley, Adrian Pasdar, James Tolkan, Clarence Gilyard Jr.

Release: 1986-05-16

Runtime: 110

Plot: For Lieutenant Pete 'Maverick' Mitchell and his friend and Co-Pilot Nick 'Goose' Bradshaw being accepted into an elite training school for fighter pilots is a dream come true. A tragedy, as well as personal demons, threaten Pete's dreams of becoming an Ace pilot.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
take me to bed or lose me forever

596351-kelly-mcgillis-l-ex-star-de-top-gun-637x0-1.jpg

• 2Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i grew up in the 80s and i never "got" this movie. i saw it once with my girlfriend who hounded me to rent it when it first came on video, by the middle of it she had fallen asleep. i like tom cruise movies, but his 80s movies werent so hot. cocktail was shit. color of money was boring as fuck. Legend was boring too. i dont think i ever saw "all the right moves or Losin it, but heard they sucked too. on the plus side. Risky Business and Rain Man are badass movies which i own on video. and cruise was good in Taps and The Outsiders

• 1WTF
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Jait

Molten Core Raider
The real question is how can the video-game beat the original?

And will it be easier for noobs to land?

The Edge

Lord Nagafen Raider
As someone who grew up playing with G.I. Joe's, and had that giant ass aircraft carrier, this movie was legendary for me. My brother and I can recite this movie line by line. Not sure I'm interested in a sequel though. Soundtrack was A++.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Top Gun 2: Operation Thetan III
Maverick converts Iceman to Scientology and they have an epic dog fight against Xenu.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database