Top Gun: Maverick (2020)

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
4.72 star(s) Rating: 4.72/5 18 Votes
Title: Top Gun: Maverick (2020)

Genre: Action, Drama

Director: Joseph Kosinski

Cast: Tom Cruise, Val Kilmer, Miles Teller, Jennifer Connelly, Glen Powell, Manny Jacinto, Charles Parnell, Jay Ellis, Bashir Salahuddin, Danny Ramirez, Monica Barbaro, Lyliana Wray, Jean Louisa Kelly, Raymond Lee, Jake Picking, Greg Tarzan Davis, Kara Wang, Ed Harris

Release: 2020-06-11

Plot: Set in the world of drone technology and fifth generation fighters, this sequel will explore the end of the era of dogfighting.

Araxen

We have some pussies who won't make a new thread.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

I feel like this shouldn't be good, but it will be. The flight scenes look insane.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I feel like this shouldn't be good, but it will be. The flight scenes look insane.
From what I can tell, none of it is CGI.

Like the low fly over the desert in the first scene is a Blue Angels jet. They CGI'd out the desert plants and recolored the jet, but otherwise that happened.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Only thing I'm worried about is who their villain is going to be. Cuz if it's muh russia, then they can get fucked

Merrith

From what I can tell, none of it is CGI.

Like the low fly over the desert in the first scene is a Blue Angels jet. They CGI'd out the desert plants and recolored the jet, but otherwise that happened.

Cruise apparently in some interview stated that everything in the trailer is real flights and not CGI'd. Obviously some of the really cool shots like him taking off the aircraft carrier that's him in the backseat and shit, but he said for the other pilot actors in the movie they had to find people who could physically take up to 8 G's that I guess they did at times.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Cruise apparently in some interview stated that everything in the trailer is real flights and not CGI'd. Obviously some of the really cool shots like him taking off the aircraft carrier that's him in the backseat and shit, but he said for the other pilot actors in the movie they had to find people who could physically take up to 8 G's that I guess they did at times.

Wut?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
God Tom Cruise rules. This movie will be awesome. He killed it in that last mission impossible, unbelievably awesome.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I had no interest in this until the trailer. Looks like it will be fun, and Cruise rarely ever disappoints.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I don’t want to want to see this, yet I want to see this. Well played Mr. Trailer, well played indeed.

• 2Like

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
If you'd asked me a week ago = meh, yet another Hollywood reboot of an 80's film.

But that trailer got me, looks cool as fuck!!

• 2Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
If they bring back Val, he is gonna have to play the Carrier.

11502728-6854259-image-m-2_1553652806775.jpg

edit- apparently not.

'I am no longer fat': Val Kilmer makes quip about his weight as he returns to the big screen for 'Top Gun' sequel

• 5Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database