Torchlight III

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
After the first 2 being solid, I'd say this deserves the benefit of the doubt... at least through open Beta

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mick

<Gold Donor>
So is this a multiplayer game? Every stream I watch it is just them playing alone.

Kiki

Log Wizard
Yes, I see people out in the overworld and gathering nodes drop for everyone. I've never partied with anyone however, and I'm pretty sure it's required to go into instances together as per usual.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Fairly certain it's going to have multiplayer. Every other game Runic has come with has had it. Can't imagine why this one wouldn't.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Could be that they are renaming the game TL3?

I'm probably going to buy this as I really enjoyed TL and TL2 and I really like the graphical style.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Good to hear. Always a positive thing when you find out games are going to a "premium model", or as like to call it "what buying a product should always be".

Also nice to hear that you can play it offline.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Good news going to Steam as well as no microtransaction bullshit.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, TL3 name and Steam news was the original tweet, link to their news post was broken though so maybe that's why they deleted it.

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
Torchlight II was one of my favorite games. I am so hyped for this game yet I keep forgetting it’s in the works. These random thread bumps make me happy :)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Man this game really fell off my radar, good to hear it will be released this year.

• 1Solidarity

Caliane

yeah, interesting.

Frontiers was just not working. the horizontal progression system was just not there. Sounds like this shift into a proper game might be good.

frontiers was super shallow... but honestly going back and playing torchlight 2,so was that. their skill system has zero depth to it. I hope they do something about it.. but doubt they will.

• 1Solidarity