Torchlight: Infinite

Chris

Potato del Grande
Still going with weird unrelatable classes I see.

Frostfire Gemma is a... cybrog fire and crystal... thing?

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I got my money's worth out of the last one, but it was probably the most boring, vanilla ARPG I have ever played.

They are going to have to do something spectacular to bring me back into the fold.

Diablo IV is in the same boat (kind of, because I think Diablo IV is basically vaporware, but whatever).

Chris

Potato del Grande
They have developed a really weird unappealing IP, which is a shame as the first one was a good game.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i'm positive i played 1, i think i played 2, and foh said 3 sucked so i passed, how is 4 gonna be any better?

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
The IP got bought out by a predominantly mobile company (I mean in mentality as much as in product) and I seriously doubt anyone involved in the original games is still around. I thought TL1 was quirky and fun (and I liked the pets and the fishing) but the second was worse and the third was one of the most boring ARPGs I played. I have no hope for this being any good and I doubt you should have hope either.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yep its a phone game lol. I got in but whatevs lol.

1642577628085.png

Amod Amod Please move this shit to mobile games.

• 3Worf
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Yep its a phone game lol. I got in but whatevs lol.

View attachment 393656

Amod Amod Please move this shit to mobile games.

Torchlight: Infinite is a new entry in the long-running ARPG Torchlight franchise coming to PC, iOS, and Android that also happens to be a sequel to Torchlight 2. While there is no release date beyond 2022, sign-ups for the game’s closed beta are now open.
While the closed beta will be mobile only, the full game will feature cross-play and cross-save across all platforms. Furthermore, Torchlight: Infinite will be free-to-play and will contain no pay-to-win mechanics, with only cosmetic/non-essential items available for purchase.

Amod Amod please disregard mkopec mkopec

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Shut up, faggots.

Well someone should probably tell the devs its more than a mobile game, because you can only download the game for android or IOS. So sure as fuck seems like its a mobile only game.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Izo continuing his 100% wrong streak in every thread he posts in while simping for a trash tier franchise.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Well someone should probably tell the devs its more than a mobile game, because you can only download the game for android or IOS. So sure as fuck seems like its a mobile only game.

Izo continuing his 100% wrong streak in every thread he posts in while simping for a trash tier franchise.
It's a closed beta for part of a cross platform game. Game is not even lauched yet. Morons.

• 3Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It's a closed beta for part of a cross platform game. Game is not even lauched yet. Morons.

You do realize that being a shitty mobile game that you can also play on PC isn't really a positive, right?

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users