Torchwood

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
zjXkhWgBvi59Fa0KkpZhKDARApG.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Torchwood[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Action & Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Sci-Fi & Fantasy[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2006-10-22[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]Torchwood is a British science fiction television programme created by Russell T Davies. The series is a spin-off from the 2005 revival of the long-running science fiction programme Doctor Who. Torchwood follows the exploits of a small team of alien hunters, who make up the Cardiff branch of the fictional Torchwood Institute, which deals mainly with incidents involving extraterrestrials.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

https://www.bigfinish.com/releases/v/aliens-among-us-part-1-1665?range=119

Apparently direct buy only right now (I'll be watching other sources - that price is steep to me for 4 episodes) - but general release in a couple months.

Torchwood is the TMDB link - not started a thread over here yet to know how to do such things correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Thanks, that's pretty exciting. I wish Davies was doing these, but I'll watch them anyway.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it had its ups and downs, but they killed off their whole fucking cast (cept for Face of Bo) and still thought they could keep it going. the Starz series completely shit on top of its shit.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
what does this sentence mean? Shit on top of it's shit?
easy, it got turned into a pile of shit by the time starz got their hands on it. what was left of the cast was killed off and it had a retarded storyline so it shit on top of the shitpile it already was.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was that the one that had Bill Pullman and Claire from 6 Feet Under digging a hole to the center of the Earth?

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think the show started going downhill after the awesome that was the orgasm eating homicidal alien in episode 2 :-|

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The lead actress, the gap between her front teeth, and the second rate Ming-Na Wen wannabe were the worst parts of the show. Barrowman was the only reason to watch this really.