Total War: Warhammer

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sorry wanted to delete my post but all it lets me do is edit
Yea, only admin can delete posts, as there were some fuckery that autists would do way back in ye olden times when allowed to delete them on their own.

Best practice is probably just edit it to say a single line like "-edit: wrong thread-" or something like that. I'm not 100% sure, but the forum software may remove the ping for the user, if you delete their quote from the post.

I did report myself once, when I quadruple posted after being awake for 36+ hours. One of the admins was nice enough to clean it up, but it probably wasn't needed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Hope this is as good as it looks and some shitbag at CA doesn't decide to try to buttfuck the fan base again on the next DLC. I'd really like for them to actually put out Ind and Khuresh down the line.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I need Hochland long rifles
Screenshot 2024-04-14 212539.png

Somewhere in this mod pack:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TheAylix

Vyemm Raider
Just now saw this mod that basically converts WH1's map into a properly scaled and gigantic campaign for WH3 with most of the factions in WH3 present. Anyone mess with it yet? I figure I'll wait until after the DLC is out and the mod is updated appropriately to give it a spin.

I've played a few campaigns in ChaosRobie's Old World map - it's a lot of fun, but the map is absolutely enormous, and your campaign difficulty can vary wildly depending on the faction you choose.

The last time I played, I did a Chaos Dwaves campaign as Drazhoath the Ashen. He starts near the bottom south-eastern edge of the map, so I played as an interloper to the crazy Thunderdome-esque free-for-all battle that is Karak Eight-Peaks. In the Old World, each of the Eight Peaks settlements gets a unique building chain and controlling them all adds up quickly for big faction bonuses. Downside: you're fighting the Dwarves (Belegar), the Skaven (Queek), and the Greenskins (Skarsnik) - all at the same time. Upside: they're all fighting each other, too.

The only other potential downside is that the map/campaign are under very active development, so you may get deep into a campaign and then he releases a major update that breaks your save files and compatibility. That's what ended my Chaos Dwaves campaign, but I still regard it as a small price to pay for such a huge, free map.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users