Transformers Legends

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
A card game in the fashion of Rage of Bahamut and others. Made by Mobage and team.

So far its a really good game that ive been enjoying the hell out of. Artwork is amazing with rares and super rares having a 3D effect to the artwork as you move your phone around the pieces of the image move. You build your team up using both Autobots and Decepticons, you can level up each different card as well. All cards come in three versions. Robot mode, Alt mode, and Trans scan mode. Trans scan is where you take the robot and their alt mode and combine them into one card. That card becomes stronger and gains a small attack bonus. The better level the cards are the better stats they get when they trans scan together. So a lvl 1 version of both will get base stats while max lvl versions of both will gain max stats.

Havent played RoB so i cant comment on the similarity too much but in TF:L you do missions and rank up in them to progress. There is an Autobot and Decepticon unique mission line to follow. With the missions rewarding commons and uncommons and sometimes rares. You have boss battles where you can win the corresponding weapon of a character your fighting. Which in turn can be used on that characters card for a bigger boost than others. There are a couple ways to get new cards, missions and such, but also cheering your allies, winning medals, as well as the daily space bridge. Sadly the game is lacking any sort of guild/Clan system other than an ally system/ friends list, and they have yet to implement trading. Two things really holding it back right now.

So far the game has experienced quite a few setbacks due to the unforseen popularity of the game. Lag and lost items and encounters. Theyve been working hard to fix these issues and actually paused an event because the servers were lagging as well as many people were having connection issues. The game has real potential but these few bugs have kept it from being amazing. Though I still love it.

Kataku also reviewed a bit of the game.http://kotaku.com/5969017/transforme...mes-make-sense

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thought this was the follow up to fall of cybertron. I am very disappoint.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So it's a nother card game where I would need to create 15 farm accounts in order to be competitive in any way shape or form?

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Wtb single player or multiplayer co-op card game that doesn't have pay 2 win.

Though, not to shit on your thread. I'm sure it'll end up being another decent card game. But pay to win sucks ass.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Need more allies so I can cheer at them for ally points for cards. Feel free to add Chysamere and cheer at me

Something I've noticed - Energon AND Battle cubes get fully regenned on every level. So if you are going to level, use your battle points/energon up as much as you can before you level. Try to minmax so you always level up and can keep going. I got to level 13 np, could have probably done 16 if I was more careful

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
Ive dropped maybe 20 bucks when I started the game but thats all Ive spent. With the latest event Harvest of the Insecticons which has currently been paused, it was so easy to get tons of cards. I could have gotten to where I was without it. Its still a fun game to pass the time without dropping money on it. Sure the super rares may not come flowing in very fast at all but thats why their super rares.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Chysamere, I downloaded the program you told me to get to play this on my computer but when it starts the app, its sideways, how do I rotate it so it's playable?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Nevermind, I got it. Didn't realize you had to right click the tray icon to get a rotate option.
smile.png

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Does anyone know where to get a mirage car mode? I've been sitting on a level 50 robot one for ages and I want to trans scan it

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
If you Trans Scan it you lose all the levels you put into it. However you will get a bigger bonus when both are at max level if you do Trans-scan them. Ive got a spare car mode ironically enough that I cant trade you. Right now Im looking to see if its any of the rare encounters right now in the Autobot campaign. Sadly most of the rares people would want are NOT able to be gotten through the campaign. Im actually trying to write down a list of what cards are currently available in which missions. Just taking some time to find all the rares.

Heres a Wiki for Legends

http://transformers-legends.wikia.co...s_Legends_Wiki

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Yes I've been able to farm up a few level 3's to trans scan by keeping an eye on missions, but I haven't spotted Mirages car mode once.

Once I do, I will level the car mode from 1-50, trans scan the two 50's, and then level up the new, level 1 card up to 50 for the maximum possible stats.

Assuming I don't find something better in the meantime.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Something I've discovered, if you are playing the Autobot campaign, and the rare for a mission is a Decepticon, that means its a Decepticon boss for which you can obtain its weapon, not a 5-pick-the-rare-randomly Decepticon. Same goes for the Decepticon campaign.

In fact, I think that missions have either a boss or the pick a random card activity, not both.

Or I could be wrong!
smile.png

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
Nah man your right. The decepticon symbols mean theres a boss you can hunt down and get their weapon. I was lucky enough that during the Megatron boss levels I got like 8 megatron's weapon to drop for me. He dropped it damn near everytime for me. Couldnt get Optimus to drop a single one for me though.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Nah man your right. The decepticon symbols mean theres a boss you can hunt down and get their weapon. I was lucky enough that during the Megatron boss levels I got like 8 megatron's weapon to drop for me. He dropped it damn near everytime for me. Couldnt get Optimus to drop a single one for me though.
Even if you win the weapon it doesn't show what the boss is on the mission page. That needs to be fixed.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
So I levelled up a trans-scanned at level 1 Mirage and a trans-scanned levelled up to 50 (on both robot and car mode) Mirage.

At level 38 the level 1 trans-scan stats are 3859 attack, 7864 health, 870 defense

The level 50-trans scanned Mirage stats are 4039 attack, 8192 health and 924 defense. Honestly not that much difference.

What really seems to be the most important thing is getting good cards, through luck in the various bridges, or using mobacoin to do the guaranteed rare bridge. Haven't managed to get one myself, and because I levelled so fast, I'm getting dominated in pvp most of the time, since PVP is done by level, not by wins or the levels of your cards.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Harvest of the Insecticons special event is back on, great way to really rack up quick, powerful cards