Transformers: Rise of the Beasts (2023)

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
0.50 star(s) Rating: 0.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Transformers: Rise of the Beasts (2023)

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Steven Caple Jr.

Cast: Anthony Ramos, Dominique Fishback, Tobe Nwigwe, Peter Cullen, Ron Perlman, Lauren Vélez

Release: 2023-06-07

Plot: The origin story for Optimus Prime and how he became the leader of the Autobots, and introduces the Maximals, the Predacons, and the Terrorcons.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
bgz1IdXKb1l2PyVQnWRkOw96VGA.jpg

Title: Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Steven Caple Jr.

Cast: Anthony Ramos, Dominique Fishback, Tobe Nwigwe, Peter Cullen, Ron Perlman, Lauren Vélez

Release: 2023-06-07

Plot: The origin story for Optimus Prime and how he became the leader of the Autobots, and introduces the Maximals, the Predacons, and the Terrorcons.

TransJoggers: Rise of the Kangs

• 3Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
At least we got the diversity covered. Movie should now be the best evar.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
At least they showed the scene of the kid walking away from the transforming car twice in the trailer. That's usually a good sign.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
At least they showed the scene of the kid walking away from the transforming car twice in the trailer. That's usually a good sign.
i've noticed that trend lately. the actual trailer doesn't show that twice, but right as the video starts, they show like a trailer for the trailer for some reason.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Is anyone here actually young enough to have watched Beast Wars? Lol

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
That's a thing?

I remember OG Transformers. I had a ton of the toys. I guess beast wars was a thing back then, because I remember Scorponok being a large one that came out in like... elementary school. I didn't have it, but I still remember wanting it. I did get this one that had a few different transforming styles called Sixshot. I also remember Rodimus Prime and a bunch of others.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
I remember losing one of sixshot's guns out the window while my mom was driving down the road

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database