Transporter: Refueled (New movie without Statham)

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So before Mission Impossible started, they played this trailer. It's still a joke, but the car scenes appear a little less goofy than the previous movies. Looks like they're trying to add a slight bit of realism into their fake shit, at least.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That looks better then the other Transporters but I thought all looked bad. Also helps that im a Ray Stevenson fan

j00t

First transporter was awesome for what it was. The others were much less so. However, I don't want a transport without statham

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They had 2 sequels with Statham before his salary went big due to other movies, but they gave him (and us) shit. Might as well attach Michael Bay to this remake because it will be awfulerest.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I don't know, that whole car jump flip scene to unattach the bomb was pretty spectacular and true to life. That's one of the things that made me hate Transporter. Shit, Fast & Furious is full of car magic as well, but FF3-7 are still fun to watch. Transporters are just insulting. That said, Statham is a good actor. I really liked him in Safe.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Every Transporter has been.

Much the way Avengers is for Mercedes and Mission Impossible is for BMW.

spronk

FPS noob
theres even a transporter TV series (2 seasons so far) filmed in europe, its basically Eurotrash: Transporter Furious edition. One or two episodes have some hot chicks who show tits, most sadly do not

its all in english so if you really love the movie worth checking out i guess. I think its on starz or showtime or something

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Audi. Tony drives an R8(R12 in Ultron?). By far the most visible cars from the series. Kind of weird how all over the map you guys are on this one.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Audi for Iron Man. Not Avengers. Go watch the first one again at the beginning during the Loki chase.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
Maybe the first one, but Ultron was definitely all about the Audi

rrr_img_105377.jpg

Oldbased

> Than U
Sooo I liked the others ok but not enough to go see in theaters and this one seems no different except a different main actor. Basically why would I want to see this one when I have bunches of others already of the same thing.
Also, why did the trailer say this time it is personal when we didn't see the last time since it is a different guy. Was he delivering pizza and got stiffed, or was it a bad job? I mean we really don't know why THIS time is personal since we never seen the last time with this actor.

j00t

the trailer made it seem like they kidnapped his dad or something? that would be the personal part, i guess

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ha, you're right. I know it was a movie that I saw recently, but it wasn't Avengers. It was Jurassic World. EVERY vehicle had the logo.

8837305101108792672.jpg
01-Mercedes-Benz-GLE-Coupe-SUV-Jurassic-World-1180x686_neu_EN_V3.jpg
2015_Mercedes-Benz_014.jpg