Trials of Ascension

Mellent_sl

shitlord
I can't imagine that it will be successfully funded, especially with that high of a request and such a low amount of in-engine footage. That being said, I hope it does succeed in the face of adversity (because they have a lot of interesting ideas).

Edit: They also seem to have a tendency of forgetting about the little things... like including a link with their Kickstarter announcement
tongue.png

I found it of course but that's just a little worrying.

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
$750,000 is not enough to make a multiplayer game let alone a PvP MMO. Which makes the whole project fishy to me.

Also, the name of the title looks like Ascension game by Stone Blade and their logo, Forged Chaos, reminded me of that same company's logo (in a way). Just a minor observation.

Bruman

Golden Squire
Oooh, definitely interested. No mini-map even.

Edit: They also seem to have a tendency of forgetting about the little things... like including a link with their Kickstarter announcement
tongue.png
Not sure what you saw last night, but now on their page is a huge image on the front page that takes you right to it.

Mellent_sl

shitlord
Not sure what you saw last night, but now on their page is a huge image on the front page that takes you right to it.
Silly me. Of all the things to click I didn't think of clicking the big one, only the one attached to the blog post (which doesn't have a link).

Edit: And Idothink it was lacking that at first. It at least didn't have the text link in the blog post.

PhoneticHalo_sl

shitlord
Watching the kickstarter video didn't feel me with hope. Anyway.... one to watch and save my hard earn money to throw away with Brads project