Trip to Dallas

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
frown.png

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Unfortunately there's not much to do in Dallas except shop and eat. You'll be staying at the Galleria, which is the #2 mall so if you have any shopping to get out of the way that's the place to do it.. You're near Addison, which is the "bar" area, but unless you're looking for sports bar #1000, it's nothing you haven't seen before. If you're interested in having an expensive yet amazing steak, Del Friscos is right up the street from you. Wish I had better recommendations but Dallas really doesn't have much to offer that's unique.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Unfortunately there's not much to do in Dallas except shop and eat. You'll be staying at the Galleria, which is the #2 mall so if you have any shopping to get out of the way that's the place to do it.. You're near Addison, which is the "bar" area, but unless you're looking for sports bar #1000, it's nothing you haven't seen before. If you're interested in having an expensive yet amazing steak, Del Friscos is right up the street from you. Wish I had better recommendations but Dallas really doesn't have much to offer that's unique.
Yea, I can't really argue with that, Although I'd argue the same for any city in the US besides NYC LA and SF. If you have the entire first day free, I'd rent a car (cabs in Dallas? Lol) and go do the 6th floor museum downtown (where kennedy was shot) and go to a couple of the museums which are close. The Dallas aquarium is also excellent, and is walking distance from the 6th floor museum.

Del Friscos is fine but I'd get your bros and hit Nick and Sam's or Palomino or Perry's. Much better atmosphere.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Yeah its just not far so I didn't really think it would be an issue. I went to the 6th floor museum while there too but it was the middle of summer and there was a massive line and no air conditioning. So I didn't go in.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Del Friscos is fine but I'd get your bros and hit Nick and Sam's or Palomino or Perry's. Much better atmosphere.
Yeah agreed. I personally like Eddy-V's the best in terms of food/ambiance. Nick and Sam's definitely has the hottest "talent" walking around, but it's so noisy and douchy there I can't take it anymore.

Another potential idea, and I'm mentioning this because I don't know their prevalence in the rest of the US, but the gun range is something I consider fairly unique here (considering I come from Canada). You can hit up one of the local gun ranges and for $80 bucks fire off a 9mm and an AR-15. I'm sure they exist in many places across the US, but its so common place here its something I associate with Dallas.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah agreed. I personally like Eddy-V's the best in terms of food/ambiance. Nick and Sam's definitely has the hottest "talent" walking around, but it's so noisy and douchy there I can't take it anymore.

Another potential idea, and I'm mentioning this because I don't know their prevalence in the rest of the US, but the gun range is something I consider fairly unique here (considering I come from Canada). You can hit up one of the local gun ranges and for $80 bucks fire off a 9mm and an AR-15. I'm sure they exist in many places across the US, but its so common place here its something I associate with Dallas.
The gun range on mockingbird will rent you a full auto for some small pittance if you want to try that out.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I'll be in Fort Worth / Dallas for work the next two weeks. where is the best spot for easy pussy. thanks in advance.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You don't have Tinder keg? I thought you were a pro...

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Keg's looking for a top. "Pussy" is just his pet name for him.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
If you like Legos you can go toLegoland. Looks like you're only about 10 miles from there. There's a Six Flags in Arlington too, but I am not sure if it's open yet.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
DFW Gun Range on Mockingbird (near Love Field) is where I do most of my range time..staff is pretty cool. It can get pricey but if you've never shot a full auto they have (last I checked) an ar-15, grease gun, uzi, and a legit thompson.

If you prefer shooting clays, there is a place called Elm Fork on Luna and 635, might be a bit of a drive though.

Would offer to take you but this week blows since dad is in the hospital and my brothers and I are taking turns sitting with him.

The Dallas Museum of Art sometimes has cool stuff going on, and it's free save for a few exhibits. There is a park across the street from it that usually has something going onKlyde Warren Park | Klyde Warren Park

Knox-Henderson area has a few decent bars. Addison is better for the generic bars then Dallas in my opinion, but as others have said, nothing terrible special... Pete's Dueling Piano bar is pretty good though.

Keg, if you wanna slay some hipsters, go to Knox-Hednerson, check out a place called Velvet Taco any time after 12am (good tacos, if a bit expensive).

George W. Bush museum is at SMU (75 and Mockingbird I believe).

Can go see where Oswald got caught..Historic Texas Theatre in Oak Cliff | Dallas Independent Films, Movie Screenings and Showtimesbut it's in a really ghetto neighborhood.

I'd suggest checking outDallas BBQ Restaurant, Best BBQ Dallas, Texas | Lockhart Smokehousefor some pretty good BBQ.

Mavs are having a decent season, and have a few home games coming up:Home Schedule - Official Website of the Dallas Mavericks

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Titty bars bro. That's about all that Bid D gets right. The ones off of 35 aren't too far from where you are at. If you want a little culture then the DMA (Dallas Museum of Art) is pretty sweet. Or if you wanna get your science on then head to the Perot Museum of Nature and Science, it's fantastic, especially the top floor where the dinosaur bones are.

Lot of good restaurants as well. Start here to find oneDallas News and Events | Dallas Observer

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Titty bars bro. That's about all that Bid D gets right. The ones off of 35 aren't too far from where you are at. If you want a little culture then the DMA (Dallas Museum of Art) is pretty sweet. Or if you wanna get your science on then head to the Perot Museum of Nature and Science, it's fantastic, especially the top floor where the dinosaur bones are.

Lot of good restaurants as well. Start here to find oneDallas News and Events | Dallas Observer
It's funny how everything is relative, as I found the titty bars here overpriced and the chicks average unless you hit up the Lodge or Baby Dolls, which are even more pricey. Even then, wtf is with "topless" and no alcohol being served at "fully nude" clubs??

All men need to make a pilgrimage to my homeland of Montreal, the Nirvana of strip clubs. $10 for a "full contact" lap-dance by some super hot college girl that doesn't want to work retail, and there is no such thing as a "topless" bar. They're either full nudity (gentleman's club) or full contact (touch her anywhere above the waist).. Club Wanda's Friday night girl-on-girl show alone almost makes me want to move home..

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
All men need to make a pilgrimage to my homeland of Montreal, the Nirvana of strip clubs. $10 for a "full contact" lap-dance by some super hot college girl that doesn't want to work retail, and there is no such thing as a "topless" bar. They're either full nudity (gentleman's club) or full contact (touch her anywhere above the waist).. Club Wanda's Friday night girl-on-girl show alone almost makes me want to move home..
If touch her anywhere above the waist is full contact, every dallas club is also full contact.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
If touch her anywhere above the waist is full contact, every dallas club is also full contact.
Which club(s)?? I know this isn't a matter of official strip club policy, so are you talking back-room negotiations here?

EDIT: Worst strip club ever goes to Cheyenne's Gentleman's Club, located right on the border of Ft-Smith Arkansas and Oklahoma, on the OK side. Positioned on the other side of the highway facing the club is a billboard taken out by some church stating "The 10 Commandments aren't optional". I decided to check it out for curiosity's sake, and it was filled with white trash Orcas, a few of whom had fresh, ripe, C-section scars.