Troy: Fall of a City

Siliconemelons

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Troy: Fall of a City

Genre: War & Politics, Drama

First aired: 2018-02-17

Creator: David Farr

Cast: Louis Hunter, Bella Dayne, David Threlfall, Tom Weston-Jones, Frances O'Connor, Joseph Mawle, Chloe Pirrie, Johnny Harris, David Gyasi, Jonas Armstrong, Alfie Enoch, Aimee-Ffion Edwards

Overview: A rich story of love, intrigue, betrayal and belonging told from the perspective of the Trojan royal family at the heart of the siege of Troy.

Siliconemelons

Few episodes in - interesting perspective and unlike the Brad Pitt version, has direct gods interaction.

Kind of annoying straight up black people (Zeus... Achilles...) are GREEK - maybe Trojan could have some dark Persians and middle eastern etc... but...whatever

Has tities to keep your attention.

Production values seem decent.

Hope to get another episode in tonight

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Not giving this racist shit views.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Siliconemelons

It's from the Trojans perspective - kinda, and thus we get more Paris- and yes, he is a retard...

I get everything has to be wakanda - but they should have made the Trojans more inventors than the Greeks, it would have been more, ya know - accurate if conceivable.

Didn't get another episode last night, maybe today I'll hit another.

Wonder how they will develop Hector v Achilles - as that was a big part of the source - and they haven't done much of that yet.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Meh, its not amazing but its a solid 5/10. not the worst series i've watched on netflix, i was home with the flu last week and watched 4-5 episodes, will probably finish it during a rainy day or something. only 8 episodes long.

also funny benjen stark is playing odysseus which sean bean played in the brad pitt version, starks always get screwed.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Wait. So Zeus and Achilles are black?

Shit that’s a whole new level of racism. You got the obvious factor. Then there’s the whole origin story of a black Dad who bailed on a white woman when she got pregnant.

I hope Jet Li is playing Paris.

• 1Trump
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Wait. So Zeus and Achilles are black?

Shit that’s a whole new level of racism. You got the obvious factor. Then there’s the whole origin story of a black Dad who bailed on a white woman when she got pregnant.

I hope Jet Li is playing Paris.
Yeah, Zues having so many kids with dozens of mothers seems about right.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user
TV show information provided by The Movie Database