The Creator (2023)

kroenen

Regimen Morum
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 2 Votes
Title: True Love (2023)

Genre: Science Fiction

Director: Gareth Edwards

Cast: John David Washington, Gemma Chan, Sturgill Simpson, Allison Janney, Marc Menchaca, Ken Watanabe, Amar Chadha-Patel

Release: 2023-10-06

Plot: Amid a future war between the human race and the forces of artificial intelligence, Joshua, a hardened ex-special forces agent grieving the disappearance of his wife, is recruited to hunt down and kill the Creator, the elusive architect of advanced AI who has developed a mysterious weapon with the power to end the war—and mankind itself.

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Simpson was reported to be taking over for McBride who departed due to lack of available dog-sitters.
I saw the title and thought, okay where is the dog in the movie and who's in love with it. Wasn't expecting this to be the reason for it getting posted.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Juvarisx

Florida
Love me some Gareth Edwards world building. Terrible music choice for the trailer, but everything else looks pretty nice to me.

• 1Like

Juvarisx

Florida
Amod Amod can you please update this to this link, the movie went under a name change at some point

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
looks neat, horrible movie title though it sounds like a chick flick

almost certainly gonna bomb sadly, original new big budget scifi movies not based on a franchise always seem doomed. I really like the visual look of everything

poster

emd2qifr0f0b1.jpg

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks interesting enough. I will not watch in a theater but I will certainly watch it post theater.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Shit I was just happy about another sci fi "original" movie

• 1Like

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
Terminator x Elysium
Maybe even a little Dune?

Kind of gives pre-Matrix vibes, I wish they would do a prequel but maybe not have the trans brothers ruin it like Matrix 4:
"The Matrix is just a joke, there is no system, you are happy, keep going about your life"

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
Apparently in the future nuke doesn't have fusion anymore. That's cool because now you can watch them without atomic goggles and so captain good is not blind for the rest of the movie.
Beside that i hope it's not too woke, cool visual tho (beside shitty nuke)

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
looks neat, horrible movie title though it sounds like a chick flick

almost certainly gonna bomb sadly, original new big budget scifi movies not based on a franchise always seem doomed. I really like the visual look of everything

poster

emd2qifr0f0b1.jpg
Whelp. time for another Kenshi run I guess.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database