Trust

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Trust

Genre: Crime, Drama

First aired: 2018-03-25

Creator: Danny Boyle

Cast: Donald Sutherland, Hilary Swank, Michael Esper, Harris Dickinson, Brendan Fraser

Overview: The trials and triumphs of one of America’s wealthiest and unhappiest families, the Gettys. Told over multiple seasons and spanning the twentieth century, the series begins in 1973 with the kidnapping of John Paul Getty III, an heir to the Getty oil fortune, by the Italian mafia in Rome.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I have a lot of faith in FX dramas, no pun intended. I loved Justified, Fargo, and The Americans and the first seasons of Sons of Anarchy. I've heard good things about American Horror Story and The Shield. Might have to give this a look.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Anybody watching this? It's pretty good.

• 1Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Yeah i like it, its waaaaay better than All the Money in the World was.

Love donald sutherland as getty, really love brendan fraser as fletcher chase.

Pretty much the only thing i dont like about it is the way it retreads the same ground sometimes, showing the same events from the same or slightly different viewpoints.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Brendan Fraser is fucking awesome. I was excited to see that he's going to be back in action next week.

• 1Like
TV show information provided by The Movie Database