Tuco's Seat Announcement Thread 2016

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
This thread is for announcing the candidacy for Tuco's seat. Anyone can announce their candidacy for this seat by posting in this thread with a candidacy speech. Anyone can nominate another member (who is not currently a mod) by posting in this thread also. I will put the candidacy speeches in the OP in alphabetical order based on username.

Please see:Moderator Election 2016 HQfor details.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Fuck off Mist.

--------------------

Friends, Rollers, Countrymen, I have dark news for you! A scandalous bit of information. Feast your eyes on these damning photos obtained from TMZ of well known Reroller and candidate for moderator,a_skeleton_02Tuco! As you can plainly see from these damning images,a_skeleton_02Tuco is quite unfit to rule. I hope only that I was able to get this info to you fast enough to stop this madman from obtaining the absolute power he so desperately desires.

a_skeleton_02Tuco is a Drug Dealer:

rrr_img_123843.jpg

a_skeleton_02Tuco is a racist who uses bazookas to kill children.

rrr_img_123844.jpg

A vote fora_skeleton_02Tuco is a vote for Pure Evil. Instead, you should vote forAngryGerbil! I am a student of the Soygen faction and I promise to do nothing. Just remember my colorful slogan:

AngryGerbil:Laissez-Fairemoderating done right by a true professional!

-Paid for by CAToT (Citizens Against the Tyranny ofa_skeleton_02Tuco)

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I nominate Tuco.

Draegan and Teljair may run the site, but Tuco is our spiritual leader. So far he has not turned out to be of the opposite sex, or an addict mooching off the community. The bar may be low, but he passes it with flying colors.

Vote for Tuco, he hasn't fucked us over yet!

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
When I take over from Tuco, he will be given lavish estates on fertile grounds and a generous severance package. His family will want for nothing.

Then I will allow unlimited negs from any account to Tuco so that all injustices can be offset.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tuco seems like the only one who does anything around here. Mods, not admins.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
When I take over from Tuco, he will be given lavish estates on fertile grounds and a generous severance package. His family will want for nothing.

Then I will allow unlimited negs from any account to Tuco so that all injustices can be offset.
you had me at unlimited tuco negs

Status
Not open for further replies.