TUG - Minecraft Inspired

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
This was the only kick starter to get me so far, but I think because it was only 5 or 10 bucks and they had a lot of ambitious stat collection methods I wanted to see attempted. I've got it installed on steam but haven't launched it once. What kind of shape is it in?

Grimsark

This was the only kick starter to get me so far, but I think because it was only 5 or 10 bucks and they had a lot of ambitious stat collection methods I wanted to see attempted. I've got it installed on steam but haven't launched it once. What kind of shape is it in?
That Game Spotlight is a current state of the game as far as I know. I haven't played it yet either... To many other things on my plate after wasting so much time these last several weeks (damn you Divinity OS, damned you to hell). Its currently Early Access @ $10 on steam. I picked it up in order to support the project. Just like I did with Minecraft.
smile.png

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Same boat as everyone else. Backed it, never played it. I'll probably just wait until the official release anyways.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I've spent a few minutes in the world a few months ago. Basics were in at the time (building / harvesting stuff) but its was fairly bare. Pretty solid looking for what was there but this was months ago. I'm sure its much different now.

Not interested in playing more until release.