Tulsa King

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Goatface

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Tulsa King

Genre: Crime, Drama

First aired: 2022-11-13

Cast: Sylvester Stallone, Max Casella, Domenick Lombardozzi, Vincent Piazza, Jay Will

Overview: Just after he is released from prison after 25 years, New York mafia capo Dwight “The General” Manfredi is unceremoniously exiled by his boss to set up shop in Tulsa, Okla. Realizing that his mob family may not have his best interests in mind, Dwight slowly builds a “crew” from a group of unlikely characters, to help him establish a new criminal empire in a place that to him might as well be another planet.

spronk

FPS noob
i think this is a taylor sheridan joint aka guy behind Yellowstone, Hell or Higher Water, 1883, Sicario, Mayor of Kingstown, etc

interesting they got Sly in a TV show, hope we see Arnie in one

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Sly still rockin' a wicked hairline at 70 or whatever the fuck he is now. Glad I'm part wop.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
episode 1 dropped last night

crazy that stallone is 76

Saw a candid street photo from the production with 3-4 guys standing next to him, in what appeared to be their 40's. Their hands all clasped in front of each other, wearing short-sleeve shirts.

Sly's forearms were exposed along with the rest of the guys wearing short-sleeves. Sly had the best skin in the photo compared to guys that may have been in their late 30's and late 40's. His exposed forearms looked younger than everyone else in the photo comparatively. Was pretty shocking. He should write a book on his anti-aging protocol. If not just for the fact he's going into his late 70's with a history of PED use. A lot of people want to hear what he did differently rather than dropping dead at 45. Arnold doesn't count-- he looks like trash and he also had open heart surgery.

velk

Trakanon Raider
First ep of this was ok. Sly is as entertaining as usual, but him not being back in prison for life within the first two days is frankly unbelievable.

• 2Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I enjoyed the first episode. Not a whole lot happens but lays a lot of foundation.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
so basically just wait until all 10 episodes drop and then binge watch assuming its not a dumpster fire ending

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Good start to the show. Had a good laugh at the scene when he tells the chick how old he is.

• 2Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Saw a candid street photo from the production with 3-4 guys standing next to him, in what appeared to be their 40's. Their hands all clasped in front of each other, wearing short-sleeve shirts.

Sly's forearms were exposed along with the rest of the guys wearing short-sleeves. Sly had the best skin in the photo compared to guys that may have been in their late 30's and late 40's. His exposed forearms looked younger than everyone else in the photo comparatively. Was pretty shocking. He should write a book on his anti-aging protocol. If not just for the fact he's going into his late 70's with a history of PED use. A lot of people want to hear what he did differently rather than dropping dead at 45. Arnold doesn't count-- he looks like trash and he also had open heart surgery.

Rambo 1 age 36:

rambo.jpg

Rambo 4 age 62:

rambo-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Whatever he's doing, it works.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It's surprisingly hard to find pictures of Stallone shirtless organized by movie. I am disappointed in the internet. I did see Rambo 4 but that was over 10 years ago. I just remembered he looked ridiculous for a 60+ gentleman. Never saw Rambo 5.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It's surprisingly hard to find pictures of Stallone shirtless organized by movie. I am disappointed in the internet. I did see Rambo 4 but that was over 10 years ago. I just remembered he looked ridiculous for a 60+ gentleman. Never saw Rambo 5.
He didn't go shirtless in Rambo 4 supposedly because of all his RL tattoos.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I can't believe anyone would go 10 years without seeing Rambo 4.

Chad Rambo: You bringing any weapons?
Faggy Dr: No
Chad Rambo: Then you're not changing anything
Faggy Dr: It's thinking like that that keeps the world the way it is
Chad Rambo: Fuck the world

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users
TV show information provided by The Movie Database