Twitch Plays Pokemon..

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What a clusterfuck of humanity this is and over 100,000 are watching/trying to play/fuck over/troll the stream at the moment..

Twitch

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Didn't know about the tetris thing, which I find more amusing because you can watch both at the same time.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Only a matter of time before there is a Final Fantasy 7 stream and the Pokemon one takes a dump viewer wise because of it.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Yes, it'd be nice if they played a game I had some emotional attachment to and not some shitty pokefag game.

spinnaker

reformed lurker
<Bronze Donator>
It seems pointless to me with a 20-40 second input delay. You don't even know whether you're helping or trolling for half a minute

Needless

Toe Sucker
This is going to get really old, really fast now that people are being their entirely unoriginal selves on twitch and stealing this idea for other games :\
Hopefully it will at least spawn different ideas for creating more tech in oppose to doing the typical North American thing of copying every innovative thing you see.

InterSlayer_sl

shitlord
oiUKyli.jpg