uber man sleeping schedule

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
who was that dude that like 10 years ago was sleeping that bonkers schedule to prove a point that it was more healthy? it was something like, awake for 2 hours, sleep for 15 minutes.

he said the first day or two was really hard, then he found himself super energetic all the time, like he was on a natural energy drink but could also fall asleep immediately for those 15 minutes. he swore how healthy it was but then started creeping on that girl in his gym at 3am and ran into a mailbox or something?

what happened to that dude? i feel like we missed a really important part of that story.

nietzsche-uberman1.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Sludig

I don't know about that guy per se, but I remember seeing that schedule. It was supposed to be a more gradual on into it and it had spaces of like 2 hours sleep mixed with the small. I had been interested in it back then due to shift work/night shifts and trouble adapting to that. Too bad it's either bullshit, dangerous, or something impossible to do long term. (over sleep once for 6 hours and cycle broken.)

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I remember that thread but it was pre-rerolled and I’m pretty confident he never posted again after his last post in that thread (I remember looking several months later). As I recall, one of his last posts described how he backed his car into his neighbor’s mailbox, but he wasn’t concerned about it because he wasn’t feeling sleep deprived.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
This had to be 15 years ago. I had completely forgotten about that thread until now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

it was at least 10 based on where i was living at the time. 15 years may not be exact, but it sounds right.

and yeah, i was thinking that the last thing we heard was that he hit someone's mailbox but he wasn't "feeling sleep deprived"

i was just lurking at the time but everyone was like, duuuuuuuude go. to. bed.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Several years ago I tried an altered sleep pattern. I had read about it on the net, sleep 6 hours per night, catch a 15min nap in the middle of the day. Giving you a gain of 1 hour 45mins per day, which then adds up to big gains per month / year. I was kinda self employed so could make my schedule work around the sleep patterns.

I did it for about a month / 6 weeks. The period of time after the 15 min nap where you felt like shit for the next hour made time gained there close to useless. I tried to stick with it, until I found myself one day trying to work with that numb 'buzzing' feeling you get from jet-lag + lack of sleep. I dropped the plan, went home and straight to bed.

Last edited:
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ghorus said:
I intermingle with many women these days too. I have many genius moments. I use to get them now and then but they pop up more frequently. A genius moment is when everything is crystal clean and understandable to you for short period of time.

Ghorus said:
I got sick way too fast in a short amount of time.

I've seen weird things before.

Just lift this curse, I feel really weird, I never felt like this before.

I'm done posting for a while. Its hard to walk, hard to stand, I can't think.

I've insulted some people recently, in real life, make this stop though.

I feel like I'm going to throw up. I'm not lieing about this.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users