Ukraine is on goddamn fire and Putin wants to 'Make America Great Again'

khorum

Get Raped
<Donors Crew>
68d 2h 7m
That's the ideal outcome the Russians wanted. "Oh they declared war, oh well I guess we have no choice but to defend ourselves now". Then Ukraine will be occupied in a few weeks.

They shouldn't formally declare war, just fuck it and blow up a couple Russian ships. We wouldn't give them shit for shooting down Russian aircraft and sinking a few worthless Russian frigates, hell the world press will prolly applaud them.

If they declare war they put us in the awkward position of having to take direct action or make NATO's guarantee of the Budapest Memorandum look worthless. Maybe that's what they want if they don't think they can successfully sink a few Russian shitboats or blow up a few bridges.

TJT

Adrenaline Junkie
<Donors Crew>
That's the ideal outcome the Russians wanted. "Oh they declared war, oh well I guess we have no choice but to defend ourselves now". Then Ukraine will be occupied in a few weeks.

They shouldn't formally declare war, just fuck it and blow up a couple Russian ships. We wouldn't give them shit for shooting down Russian aircraft and sinking a few worthless Russian frigates, hell the world press will prolly applaud them.

If they declare war they put us in the awkward position of having to take direct action or make NATO's guarantee of the Budapest Memorandum look worthless. Maybe that's what they want if they don't think they can successfully sink a few Russian shitboats or blow up a few bridges.
Ukrainians full on think the Budapest Memorandum is worthless. It's been almost 5 years since they took Crimea. During that time the skirmishes in East Ukraine, land seizure, etc... those have never stopped. They just aren't reported in Russian or Western media. Ever.

They have millions of Ukrainians displaced by the conflict already. Not that Western media gives a single lick of time talking about that either. Declaring war was a very long time coming I guess. They already had a draft a couple years ago.

I don't have my finger on the pulse there or anything. But maybe they're done with pussyfooting waiting for NATO to stop being cocksuckers and actually help them.

khorum

Get Raped
<Donors Crew>
68d 2h 7m
That's because Obama was a fucking spineless SJW president and had no intention of enforcing the Budapest Memorandum. As with ALL weakness, he provoked opportunists into taking action.

Problem is, before we can do anything about it, we'd need to shore up the Intermarium prior to any direct intervention in Ukraine. That'll take most of a decade assuming all the countries in green are willing. Good news is most of them are outright fucking eager. The Poles are offering to PAY for new US bases, the Romanians are already hosting all of our theater nukes after we moved them out of Turkey and the Hungarians and Lithuanians loathe the Russians. The only putin stooge left in the Intermarium is in Belarus:

Problem is the GARBAGE-TIERS realize this and they're desperate to seal up the Bessarabian Passes and the Fulda Gap before their treasury evaporates because of cheap oil and demographics cut their recruitment in half. So they're gonna keep doing "Grab and Hold" shit like South Ossetia and what they did in the Donbass.

The Ukrainians got their shit pushed in while Obama looked the other way though....and it didn't help that the libcuck news media ran interference for Obama getting his shit pushed in by NOT REPORTING IT. They've lost much of their armor in the battles in and around Donetsk's Airport and NOONE even reported about it.

Last edited:

TJT

Adrenaline Junkie
<Donors Crew>
That's because Obama was a fucking spineless SJW president and had no intention of enforcing the Budapest Memorandum. As with ALL weakness, he provoked opportunists into taking action.

Problem is, before we can do anything about it, we'd need to shore up the Intermarium prior to any direct intervention in Ukraine. That'll take most of a decade assuming all the countries in green are willing. Good news is most of them are outright fucking eager. The Poles are offering to PAY for new US bases, the Romanians are already hosting all of our theater nukes after we moved them out of Turkey and the Hungarians and Lithuanians loathe the Russians. The only putin stooge left in the Intermarium is in Belarus:

Problem is the GARBAGE-TIERS realize this and they're desperate to seal up the Bessarabian Passes and the Fulda Gap before their treasury evaporates because of cheap oil and demographics cut their recruitment in half. So they're gonna keep doing "Grab and Hold" shit like South Ossetia and what they did in the Donbass.

The Ukrainians got their shit pushed in while Obama looked the other way though....and it didn't help that the libcuck news media ran interference for Obama getting his shit pushed in by NOT REPORTING IT. They've lost much of their armor in the battles in and around Donetsk's Airport and NOONE even reported about it.
Ultimate irony in that Russia would never, ever, have fucked with Ukraine if they didn't believe the lying faggots in NATO and their false promises. One of the major reasons Ukraine was a target was because they willingly surrendered all Soviet era nukes (they had a lot of them) and had no deterrent anymore. NATO told them that if they did this they'd bring them under the umbrella. Which never happened. Denuclearize for us and you're on on you're own! Suck it. No access to the Eurozone (they had to get full on Visas to any EU outside of Hungary and some former bloc countries up until 2018) for people, economy or finance.

Last edited:

yerm

<Donors Crew>
23d 9h 8m
The Ukraine was corrupt and went on to become one of the most corrupt governments on earth. If they had kept the soviet stockpile it would have prevented a crisis with Russia... and instead be replaced with international sales of nuclear material and probably a bilateral intervention and potentially even partition because everyone from Iran to an offshore pirate floating server could try to buy from them. Yeah, they gave up nukes for empty promises and potentially a mistake, but the alternative was never going to be they just keep the nukes and nothing else happens and Russia is cucked.

Reactions: chthonic-anemos

Aaron

<Donors Crew>
12d 16h 50m
The Ukraine was a shithole country before this shit started 4 years ago, and to sort of prove themselves to the world that they could actually sink deeper they went and elected even more shithole leaders. There's a presidential election next year and the current president is polling at something like 8%. The only way he can stay in power is to make sure there are no elections, like if war were to break out.

To be honest, I don't care if you are a Putin ass kisser, or want Russia carpet bombed with thermonuclear weapons. Putting a single Western soldier (let alone risk nuclear war and the civilian death toll that would entail) over the Ukraine is fucking stupid. It's almost as dumb as entering into a 4 year world war killing millions over some stupid Arch Duke that no-one liked who got murdered in some shithole country.

That said... a global nuclear war would probably solve a few problems such as trannie kids, migrants and THOTs. I just wish I had a larger bottlecap collection.

grumblethorn

<Donor All-Stars>
22d 16h 37m
The Ukraine was a shithole country before this shit started 4 years ago, and to sort of prove themselves to the world that they could actually sink deeper they went and elected even more shithole leaders. There's a presidential election next year and the current president is polling at something like 8%. The only way he can stay in power is to make sure there are no elections, like if war were to break out.

To be honest, I don't care if you are a Putin ass kisser, or want Russia carpet bombed with thermonuclear weapons. Putting a single Western soldier (let alone risk nuclear war and the civilian death toll that would entail) over the Ukraine is fucking stupid. It's almost as dumb as entering into a 4 year world war killing millions over some stupid Arch Duke that no-one liked who got murdered in some shithole country.

That said... a global nuclear war would probably solve a few problems such as trannie kids, migrants and THOTs. I just wish I had a larger bottlecap collection.
Hey man Bosnia is beautiful!