Ultima Online Renaissance

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Creationz_LTD_sl

shitlord
I just started playing this a few nights ago, and so far I have been enjoying my time around. What has interested me the most so far is that there is actually a large amount of open land available, and with enough gold there is still enough vacant room around to place castles and keeps, which is amazing. Every other server I have played on before has been slammed pack full of housing and could only ever fit small houses, if that. The population is not as large as others ive seen but the community so far has been really nice and helpful, which is a plus.

Creationz_LTD_sl

shitlord
Took about a day to get enough music skills to start making some cash. On my way to a castle now.

The best farming spot for bards back in the day, in my opinion

day1_farming.jpg

rainman186_sl

shitlord
if u want a farming partner look for Rain at moonglow bank, im still pretty new so looking for help tackling the lower dungeon levels

Creationz_LTD_sl

shitlord
Cool, im looking to gather a small group of friends to play with myself. Im trying to get my first house down so I have somewhere safe to macro and work out of, halfway there so far.