Ultimate Nacho's

BoozeCube

The Wokest
<Prior Amod>
54d 1h 1m
Man I am craving some fucking Nachos and I'll be hitting up the store and making some later. Tell me what makes the Ultimate Nachos. So lets here is you dirty wakandas give me your best pitch.. Pork, Pull Pork, BBQ, Chicken, Beef, Steak, some fucking hot sauce, no hot sauce, sell me on the perfect Nachos I am depending on you FoH.

Lanx

Karazhan Raider
63d 15h 17m
Your number 1 ingredient that you should not overlook is the tortilla itself.

don't get lazy and just go buy a bag of tostitos, they come pretty salty and are made for "dipping"

goto a bodega, just ask your gardener where he buys groceries and get something like

joz123

Trakanon Raider
16d 15h 24m
Your number 1 ingredient that you should not overlook is the tortilla itself.

don't get lazy and just go buy a bag of tostitos, they come pretty salty and are made for "dipping"

goto a bodega, just ask your gardener where he buys groceries and get something like

You can get those chips at any local grocery store for 2 bucks (smiths, albertsons, etc)

Reactions: chthonic-anemos

DrFukasaka

Silver Knight of the Realm
2d 2h 44m
You don't have time to pull off my trick but I cook a brisket every couple months or so and when I do I cube up the flat ( the lean portion ) and freeze it to later add to nachos or beans. I would also suggest adding a crumbly Mexican cheese and or green onions.

BoozeCube

The Wokest
<Prior Amod>
54d 1h 1m
Yeah no time to sit down and make brisket but I do agree that shit makes good nachos, still I expect more. You faggots need to work on your inner Paula Deen and show me some fatty ass Nacho builds, were min/maxxing here no time for bullshit.

OU Ariakas

Get it ALL together and put it in a backpack
<Donors Crew>
34d 19h 32m
Whatever you do I'm going to give you a perfect addition: a can of chili without beans. Don't do it if you're going steak as your protein; but any other one will benefit from it.

TBT-TheBigToe

Lesbian Icon
<Donors Crew>
41d 6h 46m
Simplicity is under appreciated.

Nacho chips, blend of different cheese, some precooked chicken, jalapeños, sour cream and hot salsa on the side. Maybe some guacamole, optional really.

Easy, peasy, Japanesey

AladainAF

Hard truths cut both ways
<Donor All-Stars>
23d 23h 5m
Man I am craving some fucking Nachos and I'll be hitting up the store and making some later. Tell me what makes the Ultimate Nachos. So lets here is you dirty wakandas give me your best pitch.. Pork, Pull Pork, BBQ, Chicken, Beef, Steak, some fucking hot sauce, no hot sauce, sell me on the perfect Nachos I am depending on you FoH.
These chips help:

j00t

Blackwing Lair Raider
18d 3h 10m
there's high quality nachos, made with high quality ingredients that you slave over for several hours... and then there's cooked ground beef thrown over some doritos with some pure american processed cheese in a can. they are both delicious for different reasons.

AladainAF

Hard truths cut both ways
<Donor All-Stars>
23d 23h 5m
I am asking you guys to post pure gold of the greatest nachos ever made and you guys are linking bags of chips. Jesus fuck you guys have 14 days.
Wakandan, if you make the bomb-ass nacho toppings and throw it on some stale ass limp dick chips, congrats, you just created something they would sell at Dennys.