Unannounced Harry Potter RPG

Dom

I saw this earlier and it looked pretty awesome. I'm not a big HP fan, but I'm always up for a good third person fantasy RPG

Utnayan

Troll Patrol
<Bronze Donator>
15d 22h 41m
Can't wait to see the awesome game breaking MT's WB forces their dev houses into tossing in.

Utnayan

Troll Patrol
<Bronze Donator>
15d 22h 41m
More like credacardusrapeyomous when Warner Brother's comes up with even a shittier MT system than they did with Shadows of War.

Dom

More like credacardusrapeyomous when Warner Brother's comes up with even a shittier MT system than they did with Shadows of War.
They tore that shit out with the complete version, so maybe they've learned something of a lesson. I doubt it, but maybe.

Reactions: ZyyzYzzy

Utnayan

Troll Patrol
<Bronze Donator>
15d 22h 41m
They tore that shit out with the complete version, so maybe they've learned something of a lesson. I doubt it, but maybe.
If I were a betting man, I bet they pull the same shit and when they have a GOTY sale they pull it out again for good press and this is their business model going forward.

Warner Brothers sucks as a publisher.

Reactions: Dom

Tuco

Janitor of the Realm
40d 17h 6m
The only HP RPG I'm interested in playing is VR only, or at the very least requires motion controls.

Reactions: Utnayan

Tuco

Janitor of the Realm
40d 17h 6m
Sorry, Tuco, they aren't going to make your Hermione Bang Sim. Just move on.
I got banned from this community by Sean once because I told him that Hermoine (or whatever the actress was that plays her) was super overrated.

I just want some wand mechanics and voice activated spells, cuz. I once set up a voice activated shaman box in WoW and would yell out frost shock constantly.

Gator

Bronze Knight of the Realm
8d 23h 32m
Seems like all the videos linked have been pulled by WB.

Randin

Lord Nagafen Raider
24d 15h 57m
I don't have a major affinity for Harry Potter (it's fine, but I was just never all-aboard the Harry Potter train), but I won't say no to a mage-centric open-world game. And the footage looked promising.

• Solidarity
Reactions: Dom

Quineloe

Vyemm Raider
10d 11h 7m
Judging by their latest mobile game, will this ship with a CC reader so you can be charged $10 for every half an hour you're playing?

Braen

<Medals Crew>
14d 12h 45m
How is Maguss "We aren't really Harry Potter but it was fun while it lasted" doing?