Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xevy

Log Wizard
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Genre: Comedy

First aired: 2015-03-06

Creator: Tina Fey, Robert Carlock

Cast: Ellie Kemper, Tituss Burgess, Jane Krakowski, Carol Kane

Overview: When a woman is rescued from a doomsday cult and lands in New York City, she must navigate a world she didn’t think even existed anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I love 30 Rock. I watched the first episode of this and it was god awful. Will not watch anymore.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I've heard multiple comparisons to 30 Rock about this show now.

I think if you judged 30 Rock based on one episode you would think the same. A lot of 30 Rock jokes take time.

Xevy

Log Wizard
It's produced by the same people that did 30 Rock. People like Fey and Burditt. The jokes are very much the same with cut-aways and Jane Krakowski's character is basically a Jenna clone. I'm 7 episodes in and I'd give it a good 9/10. It'd be a 10/10 if it had swearing or nudity.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Is it just a female version of Kenneth?
Without the religious aspect, pretty much. A lot of the characters are similiar to 30 Rock. Titus is like Tracy Jordan + Will Arnett's gay character, to me at least. Jon Hamm was amazing. If you didn't like the first episode and you liked 30 Rock just watch episode 11-13. It'll change your mind.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
never watched 30rock, first 10eps were great, then the trial got kinda boring, almost like they didn't know how to end it.

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'd say it's like a combination of 30 Rock and New Girl. I liked it, but then again, I would do terrible things to Ellie Kemper.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Started watching this and I like it so far. Only about halfway through the season. That theme song is catchy as all hell though.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
This is actually really funny at parts. It's not 'consistent laughs' but there are a lot of pretty hilarious lines.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I did not particularly care for the first episode, but I watched a couple more and will continue. I don't care much for Jane in this one. She is Jenna again, and that is annoying, but not so bad to stop.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I gotta stop watching this while sick. Some lines were so funny that I almost literally puked.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
"It's like asking me which one of my children's placentas was the most delicious."

jfc

j
f
c

Xevy

Log Wizard
Jacqueline's whole back story is really funny too. The more I think about it, the more absurd and awesome it is.

Malkav

French Madman
Binge-watched it friday evening, finished around 4am. Good show, a lot of funny lines. It had been a long time since a show made me laugh like that.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database