Uncharted (2022)

spronk

FPS noob
1.00 star(s) Rating: 1.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Uncharted (2022)

Genre: Adventure, Action, Drama, Mystery

Director: Ruben Fleischer

Cast: Tom Holland, Mark Wahlberg, Antonio Banderas, Sophia Ali, Tati Gabrielle, Patricia Meeden, Sarah Petrick

Release: 2022-02-10

Plot: A descendent of explorer Sir Francis Drake uncovers the location of the legendary El Dorado. With the help of his mentor and an ambitious journalist he works to uncover its secrets while surviving on an island filled with pirates, mercenaries, and a mysterious enemy.

spronk

FPS noob

wait this movie is coming out in 4 months? lol

2/18/22, featuring baby Drake and Mark Wahlberg as Mark Wahlberg

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
He jumped from a cargo box hanging out of a plane back into the plane. Mind completely blow. FF9 has some competition it seems.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He jumped from a cargo box hanging out of a plane back into the plane. Mind completely blow. FF9 has some competition it seems.

He "IS" Spiderman. That shit carries over into other movies.

On a serious note, I thought the exact same thing. There is no way in hell even spiderman could make that jump without using his web to latch on.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
tom holland is just too baby-faced for this. i like the guy, but basically being introduced to the world at large as a high school student means that he can't play mature looking characters for quite a while. on top of that, sully being played by mark wahlberg gives off this odd feeling that everyone has been aged down which makes tom holland look even younger.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This looked pretty dumb. The only entertaining part of the trailer was the Scottish guy joke. Holland looks like hes suppose to be the younger character version of Wahlberg. Might be mildly entertaining since Wahlberg is in this.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Holland is such the wrong actor for this. Wahlberg is terribly miscast as Sully. Another video game adaptation that probably doesn't give a shit about the source.

That fan film looks 100x better.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Looks like shit, but shit that you would say "this is a copy of Uncharted".
The movie is all wrong, in every aspect.

And Marky Mark is going to take a dump on, not one, but TWO games: Max Payne and Uncharted.
Wow congrats.

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks pretty bad. Do these video game movies make money? Why do they keep making them?

turrible.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Yea, this is a total casting fail, on all levels. Fan film is the real deal and all we are going to get of a Uncharted film.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Going to assume this is a console video game? I've never heard of it. Anyone thinking Fast and Furious with that plane scene? Him jumping to the plane from the cargo. Spiderman wouldn't make that!

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Going to assume this is a console video game? I've never heard of it. Anyone thinking Fast and Furious with that plane scene? Him jumping to the plane from the cargo. Spiderman wouldn't make that!

I thought Uncharted when I saw that airplane scene. It's based on a console game exclusive to Playstation.

• 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database