Silver Baronet of the Realm
2.00 star(s) Rating: 2.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Uncharted: Live Action Fan Film

Genre: Action, Adventure

Director: Allan Ungar

Cast: Nathan Fillion, Stephen Lang, Mircea Monroe, Ernie Reyes Jr., Geno Segers

Release: 2018-07-16

Runtime: 15

Plot: Nathan Drake is in the search of a mysterious treasure from Alfonso De Albuquerce.

ohkcrlho

Possibly, Nathan Fillion is doing the Ryan Reynolds route, regarding Deadpool.
So.....maybe an Uncharted movie in 2019?
And kinda neat, in this video they talk about historical figures, dates and locations, of Portuguese history.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
I want to see a Nathan Fillion Uncharted film SO BAD. I dont care if the hes a older than Nathan Drake, he IS Nathan Drake.

And here it is. This is what the Uncharted film should be.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
This needs to be made, and hopefully it will be. It worked for Ryan Reynolds, and this nails Uncharted just as much as his teaser did Deadpool.

Nathan has been talking about this part years now, and after this, how can you even consider anyone else? Which I also think he knows, since he appears to be looking right past Sully into the camera when he does his big smile at the end.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
I'm just not interested in seeing a Tom Holland Nathan Drake. If its not Nathan Fillion, I'll pass.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
It's an older game series, and we old asses are the people it should be trying to please. Nathan or nothin.

• 1Like

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well the dialogue is already a million times better so there's certainly hope for it. I still couldn't bring myself to finish the third one because I wanted to murder the script writer who thought every line of dialogue needed to be a snappy comeback, every single fucking line.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Damn, that 15 minute mini-film left me wanting more!

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I had no idea Tom Holland was supposed to be Nathan Drake. Dude's a great Spiderman but what the fuck? That's terrible casting, they need to dump whatever garbage they've got going and move forward with Fillion for sure.

• 3Solidarity

Gator

Molten Core Raider
A little update on the movie
Dan Trachtenberg (10 Cloverfield Lane and Black Mirror) is currently the director. The movie now has a release date of 12/18/2020

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Nathan Fillion or get the fuck out.

• 3Solidarity

j00t

i LOVE nathan fillion and as far as i'm concerned mal, castle and drake are all the same person at different times in their life.

that being said, bro's getting a little long in the tooth to be playing an action hero. that's the joke of the rookie (which i love). i'm fine with the movie casting a younger actor... though, tom holland just doesn't fit the bill. he's a great actor but he's just not nathan drake.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Nathan Drake is a little long in the tooth by the 4th installment as well. And Sully is just straight up old in all of them. I think Nathan Fillion is the right age.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>

Possibly, Nathan Fillion is doing the Ryan Reynolds route, regarding Deadpool.
So.....maybe an Uncharted movie in 2019?
And kinda neat, in this video they talk about historical figures, dates and locations, of Portuguese history.

How the fuck have I never seen this shit? Damn wish this would happen..

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Didn't even know there was a new director on the project. Maybe one day we will see an Uncharted movie but at this point I don't know if it could come close to the games.
Spidey 3 starts filming in like 5-6 months. So they are probably rushing shit.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database