Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Chloe and Nadine pair up to search for the Tusk of Ganesh. The setting takes place in India 6-12 months after the events of Uncharted 4. The game will be released later this year as a standalone game and will be longer than TLoU: Left Behind but shorter than Uncharted 4. Also, Drake will more than likely not make an appearance.

First Look article
First Look at Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

The Playstation Exp 2016 Trailer

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Not sure how to feel about this
I thought this was going to be DLC. Now it's a full game? I love the series and am a huge Naughty Dog fanboy, but yeah...I don't really give a shit about either of these characters. I'll still likely buy it at some point.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I'll buy anything Naughty Dog does at this point, they've earn that much for Uncharted series and The Last of Us.

spronk

FPS noob
its a standalone dlc similar to infamous second light or AC4, $24.99 i think if you buy it alone and can be run without the base game. If you bought the season pass ($29.99) prior to like dec 15th 2016 you will get the DLC for free. I think they will be releasing a disc version too so should be pretty cheap quickly.

i know a lot of people hated chloe but she was one of my fav chars in UC2 & 3 so I am definitely looking forward to a game with her, she is voiced by claudia black aka Aeryn Sun in Farscape

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
its a standalone dlc similar to infamous second light or AC4, $24.99 i think if you buy it alone and can be run without the base game. If you bought the season pass ($29.99) prior to like dec 15th 2016 you will get the DLC for free. I think they will be releasing a disc version too so should be pretty cheap quickly.

i know a lot of people hated chloe but she was one of my fav chars in UC2 & 3 so I am definitely looking forward to a game with her, she is voiced by claudia black aka Aeryn Sun in Farscape

Why would anyone hate Chloe? She added to the story and the voice actor could do her job.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I liked her but it's not uncharted without Nathan Drake, that's the problem. I know they said 4 was his last game but they really had a goldmine

spronk

FPS noob
will be out Aug 22nd, standalone DLC for $39.99 physical and digital. Pre orders will get the Jax and Dexter re-releases for free.
Naughty Dog | Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Launching August 22

I bought the season pass in Dec for $20 (they discontinued it in mid december), you will get the digital game for "free" with season pass so pretty great deal. You won't get the jax thing tho

Ladro

Anomaly
I'll buy anything Naughty Dog does at this point, they've earn that much for Uncharted series and The Last of Us.

Agree with this 100%. I bought a PS4 for UC4 and already preordered this. Also, I love Claudia Blacks voice so there's that. Do think it's odd they ended the franchise but I get it, can't spread your resources to thin over multiple IPs.

Ladro

Anomaly
Almost here! Meant to post this video last week but forgot... New gameplay similar to the UC4 jeep section.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Agree with this 100%. I bought a PS4 for UC4 and already preordered this. Also, I love Claudia Blacks voice so there's that. Do think it's odd they ended the franchise but I get it, can't spread your resources to thin over multiple IPs.

I always thought she was smoking hot on Farscape and SG-1. For some reason this picture has always stuck in my head though.

Claudia_Black_ain_t_Cute.jpg

spronk

FPS noob
reviews are coming out, i'm not reading them so i can play pretty spoiler free. if you own the UC4 dlc, you need to "buy" lost legacy for $0 to kickstart the download before the game releases next week. If the below isn't $0 then you probably didn't buy the right xpac DLC combo or whatever
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...gacy/cid=UP9000-CUSA07737_00-UNCHD4LOSTLEGACY

also some videos up on live if you watch them you get 2 avatars for PSN
PlayStation

Looking forward to playing the game tuesday, I've been playing a lot of UC4 multiplayer and its really fun, I just play unranked TDM though

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
i think if you buy it alone and can be run without the base game. If you bought the season pass ($29.99) prior to like dec 15th 2016 you will get the DLC for free.

Thanks for the tip. Somewhat forgotten about this game (only focus been on Xcom 2 expansion), checked and I had the game available for free. 45 gig download.

spronk

FPS noob
Put in about 2 hours last night, got up to chapter 2 really enjoying the game so far. Its uncharted 4 with girls instead of boys, but the visuals are absolutely stunning so far with HDR and of course the gameplay is the same as UC4, good (movement, guns, melee) and bad (lotta jumping).

India is a really cool setting for the game, really enjoying just taking 15 minutes every area and just staring at everything and all the people. Some Uncanny valley stuff with Chloe, a little bit more than with Drake I think.

Going to go for platinum eventually, it does have a lot of collectibles - I could swear I have tried to find everything (no guide) and have already missed like 50% of the items.

Ladro

Anomaly
I'm about halfway through chapter 7 now, almost done I think. Thus far it's the same cinematic set piece adventure formula that Uncharted is known for with big grandiose platforming sections mixed with combat sections. Story is alright, nothing tremendously unique but it feels like someone with a SJW hardon got ahold of a few pieces of the dialog. It's kind of like a chick flick at times, quite honestly. The open world section was pretty cool, definitely a step up from UC4 I think. Having fun, worth the money IMO for the quality of the game. It's not mindblowing but just good old adventuring with puzzles.

Fucking Nadine pushing you off the cliff and making you climb back up made me chortle