Under the Banner of Heaven

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Under the Banner of Heaven

Genre: Crime, Drama, Mystery

First aired: 2022-04-28

Creator: Dustin Lance Black

Cast: Andrew Garfield, Daisy Edgar-Jones, Sam Worthington, Denise Gough, Wyatt Russell, Billy Howle, Gil Birmingham, Adelaide Clemens, Rory Culkin, Seth Numrich, Chloe Pirrie, Sandra Seacat, Christopher Heyerdahl

Overview: A devout detective's faith is tested as he investigates a brutal murder that seems to be connected to an esteemed Utah family's spiral into LDS fundamentalism and their distrust in the government.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Watched this when it came out, was really good, followed it up with some crazy fucking Mormon documentaries cause it just blows my mind how fucking crazy and indoctrinated these people are.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
This is decent enough. Surprised it didn't get much publicity with Garfield attached.

Wyatt Russell, who played the evil new Captain America, is in this. He has a very punchable face. It takes a very dark turn lol

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Watched the first episode today and it was good. Garfield is excellent so far. He nails it right away when he goes to the crime scene.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I just finished it. Like I said was decent enough,,a solid 7/10 maybe less

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I didnt know this would be so Mormon centric, kind of a new topic alot of us eastern staters dont know much about

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just finished this up this weekend. Mormons are so fucked up. How they are a religion and not a cult blows me away. Insanely well acted, cant believe this was a true story. Definitely hooks you in.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Watched this when it came out, was really good, followed it up with some crazy fucking Mormon documentaries cause it just blows my mind how fucking crazy and indoctrinated these people are.

Did you watch this one?

• 1Like
TV show information provided by The Movie Database